Cyclone 3612 Rear Stabilizer motor turning, but scissors not operating to extend

Just tried to extend rear stabilizers on Cyclone 3612. Motor is running, but appears screw mechanism is not engaging to operate scissors to extend stabilizer arms. Thoughts or similar experiences?

Appleguy

where the screw shaft goes into the motor there is a coupler that a roll pin goes into a hole. it may have fallen out or was sheared off the last time you raised the rear stabilizers. you need to bump the motor off and on to line up the coupler hole with the hole in the shaft and place a 5/32" roll pin in the lined up holes. it is a tight fit so probably has to be hammered in. I carry several spares.

where the screw shaft goes into the motor there is a coupler that a roll pin goes into a hole. it may have fallen out or was sheared off the last time you raised the rear stabilizers. you need to bump the motor off and on to line up the coupler hole with the hole in the shaft and place a 5/32" roll pin in the lined up holes. it is a tight fit so probably has to be hammered in. I carry several spares.

Thanks, Appleguy, I'll check it out in the morning.