Cyclone 3950 bedroom tv mount

geeman

I am planning to mount a TV in the bedroom, in the little cabinet area above the dresser. I would like to know if anyone has done this and where you mounted it. To me it looks like the only place to mount it is the exterior wall. Anyone have a an idea where the structure is located in this wall?

tgreening

I am planning to mount a TV in the bedroom, in the little cabinet area above the dresser. I would like to know if anyone has done this and where you mounted it. To me it looks like the only place to mount it is the exterior wall. Anyone have a an idea where the structure is located in this wall?

If I remember correctly the back wall of that little cabinet area, NOT the camper wall, has block of wood backer pretty much right in the middle. It's a fairly flimsy setup but I managed to get my tv mounted to it.

jasons09cyclone

I used 1/4 inch mdf that lined the walls of the sides of the area and screwed a 1x6 to going across them that I used to mount the wall bracket to..then slipped it in the area and found the right angle to mount the tilting bracket to fit the19 in. LCD so that it will angle down a little to face the bed. Worked grat for me... Can post pics if need be...