Cyclone 4000 recliner falls forward

mbarnes71

New to the Heartland community.

Has anyone had an issue with the entry door side recliner falling forward when the recliner is extended fully? I see that the recliner is held in place to the other part of the sofa with two slotted keyways (I assume for removal if needed,) but allows the rear of the base to lift off the floor of the slide when extending the recliner all the way out. I called Heartland and was told that it would be a vendor issue and they had not heard of this problem before.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
The vendor issue is true. See if you can find the name of the manufacture on the recliner. Might be on the list of manufacture's on a cupboard door. RV's are the same as a new home. If your dish washer takes a dive...you have to call the maker of the dish washer....not the home builder.

alwaysbusy

Just a thought here, but is the rear of the sofa screwed down as it should be? Did you get the furniture with the 110 massage functions? If so, your manufacturer is most likely Praxis (don't hold me to the exact spelling).

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, I forgot to mention. There is only one place the actual model of the furniture can be found as we just been through this with Heartland. The same sofa in our coach was just replaced under warranty. The couch must be taken apart and the info on the interior tag must be retrieved. Heartland customer service will not be able to tell you what furniture you have without doing so.