Cyclone 4100 Recliner power switch bad - Bad design.

Snaredrum

Has anyone had the problem I am having with my 2015 4100 Cyclone with the recliner switches being just under the cushion? Well, if you are standing there looking at the couch you don't see any switches but if you sit down on one you will know they are there. My wife has a huge bruise from the switch already. Also a problem with sitting down and the cushion compressing and operating the switch. Mine has now done this and burned the down contact out. Only reclines now. I called Heartland to no avail other than here's a number for the vendor. Now I do understand that Heartland doesn't have anything to do with covering parts from the vendor BUT at least show some concern. They want $76 bucks for a switch that the vendor should replace free. I guess I will try to contact them tomorrow.

'Lil Guy'

I'm not clear on the location of your switch. On my BH the controls are on the arm rest and plug underneath. Are you saying the switch is under the upholstery on the top of the cushion where you can feel it when you sit? The packet that comes with your rig from the dealer at purchase should have all of your venders and their warranties. At least HL took the time to steer you to the right vender and give you a number for warranty. I don't believe you could expect HL to do much more than that for you. I'm sure someone with your model will reply to your problem with a possible fix. Can you buy the switch if need be and relocate it in the cushion to solve the problem? Good luck.