Cyclone 4200

mattpopp

Trouble Maker
Re: CY 4200 release date?

I was told the same thing. I also heard it's a large outside entertainment area...

I've wanted a sweet outside kitchen for a while, but we just took a look at a Voltage over the weekend, and I have to be honest, it appears they thought of everything in that 3950 model. It was pretty sweet. Sure hope Heartland pulls out all the stops on this one. 40' just isn't long enough for me anymore. LOL.

My dad sells Voltage and he always attempts the customer to look at them as the last resort. He's not a fan of their construction and customer service.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 3 HD

My dad sells Voltage and he always attempts the customer to look at them as the last resort. He's not a fan of their construction and customer service.

Come on ! A salesman will sale you anything. They only care about making money from you !!

Vtxkid

I'm hoping to see it in Goshen myself!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

mattpopp

Trouble Maker

Come on ! A salesman will sale you anything. They only care about making money from you !!

Not a good salesmen??? But the store he works at is considering dropping the voltage line because of their issues.

Last edited:

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
Re: Well, it's time to ask about the 4200 again???

I hear they are having some difficulties with the mini-nuclear reactor...the water generation and sewage vaporization are working well but it keeps blowing fuses on the awning-less shade system!:cool:

oscar

Not to mention the fact that the dilithium crystals keep running away....

dbear

I heard that the replicator frequency interferes with wifi reception, and they're having difficulty finding adequate shielding that doesn't weigh a ton.

danemayer

You guys have it all wrong - it's amphibious and when it's in the water you can drive your boat right up into the garage.:eek:

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired

Does anyone else wonder if Beletti is taking notes for the 4300???

jbeletti

Does anyone else wonder if Beletti is taking notes for the 4300???

I'm not a TH guy so no notes being taken here. Now, if they made one that was 50 feet long, with a 2 foot garage, that would work for me :)

wehavefun

Yes I agree, 50 ft

Not sure how I camped with my mom and dad brother and sister in a 21 ft mini in the late 70's

But with two girls, my wife and myself there doesn't seem to be enough room! !!

TXTiger

Started out with a wife 2kids and a tent because that was all we could afford. Now I am single, Kidd are grown, grand kids aren't old enough to travel alone with me, and I have to have a 42 foot Cyclone with a 14 foot garage. Jim what would you do with a 2 foot garage?

gpshemi

I'm not a TH guy so no notes being taken here. Now, if they made one that was 50 feet long, with a 2 foot garage, that would work for me :)

Thought that was what your new one was...no?

You got some pull...build it and they will come. LOL.

To the OP: The 4200 is being prototyped and we should see something in Sept-ish was my understanding from Rally.

AJJONES

Senior GM for Cyclone, Torque, Gateway & Sundance

The first proto came off VERY well we still have alot of road testing and planning for this unit, however i will spill the beans on a couple of secrets it will have the same bedroom and bathroom as the 4000CYC, it will have the best outside entertainment area ever seen, near 43' long, and everything included have around 620 sq ft of over all living space!!!!!!!!!

danemayer

So when will we see pictures?
Hi Stevegun,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. There's lots of useful information here along with a great bunch of friendly and helpful people.

Pictures usually come a bit later in the process.