Cyclone 4200

Mizmary

Re: Well, it's time to ask about the 4200 again???

Ooooohhhh. Don't make me regret our 4100 king purchase!!!!!

EandJ

So does it have a second story that raises up? I've seen some of those on Extreme RV's for the movies stars. Sort of like the old Hi-Lo campers on steroids.

The first proto came off VERY well we still have alot of road testing and planning for this unit, however i will spill the beans on a couple of secrets it will have the same bedroom and bathroom as the 4000CYC, it will have the best outside entertainment area ever seen, near 43' long, and everything included have around 620 sq ft of over all living space!!!!!!!!!

AJ, I thought RIVA would not allow over 420 Sq ft without it becoming a "mobil home". Will you need permits to tow this thing?
Give us some more secrets, before we start loosing interest.

tgreening

Will it have a bunk ladder you can climb barefoot without first injecting your feet with painkillers?

gpshemi

No. No. and No.

- No 2nd story.
- No permits req.
- No, same bunk ladder.

LOL.

porthole

Retired

And in another 2 months the mystery rig will be one year in the rumor mill - has to be a new record!

I thought for sure if there really was a prototype it would have been shared with all the toy hauler experts that were at Goshen.

figured we would get an invite - sign a non disclosure - and go into a secret room to see the rig and give some thoughts.
Who better to give a user impression then - well - users.

gpshemi

The prototype wasnt complete was my understanding. Some details were given at the rally though. It'll be a nice addition to the line up.

danemayer

The prototype wasnt complete was my understanding. Some details were given at the rally though. It'll be a nice addition to the line up.
AJ did share a little info at the rally but swore everyone to silence. So let's not get out in front of AJ. He'll release the details when the work is done and they're ready to go. Letting info out early just helps competitors by letting them start working on their response earlier.

choprpilot76

I went and looked at a CY 4100 yesterday and asked the dealer about it. They called the manufacturer and were told that it will be revealed (as a prototype) in the "big" RV Show in September, but that info on the production time-line (when they hit the lots) was still unknown. I got side tracked and forgot to ask him what "big" show? Do any of you know what he was talking about?

AJJONES

Senior GM for Cyclone, Torque, Gateway & Sundance

I want to let everyone know it WILL NOT be at the Hershey show. That was out goal but unforchunetly we ran into some last min SNAFO's and will not be able to show there (just don't want anyone to show up expecting it) it will make it for next years show season (January). Sorry for delays not trying to delay but just an entire different creature to engineer.

oscar

Better to get it 100% right before you bring it out there.....

gpshemi

It's ok so long as the other item you and I talked about is still going as planned. Lol.

porthole

Retired

I want to let everyone know it WILL NOT be at the Hershey show. That was out goal but unforchunetly we ran into some last min SNAFO's and will not be able to show there (just don't want anyone to show up expecting it) it will make it for next years show season (January). Sorry for delays not trying to delay but just an entire different creature to engineer.

So it will be a full year + in the rumor mill....................

Vtxkid

I plan on going to the January RV show so I for one will be hunting it down! And AJ, put some decent kitchen cabinets in it for us! :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

mattpopp

Trouble Maker

I been wondering if it will have the slide out patio in the living room like you see in some of the big class A diesel pushers??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 3 HD