Cyclone 4200

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
Re: Well, it's time to ask about the 4200 again???

It's gonna be a Double-wide!

jimtoo

It's gonna be a Double-wide!

Hey,,, that sounds good,,, two tow vehicles,,, hubbie's and wifeie's...park them side by side,,, have hydraulic rams,,, suck them together... ready to go... :) Or get one big tow vehicle,,, tow one behind the other... some states double towing is OK:)

porthole

Retired

Only 2 weeks from today we will all know what this big secret is all about. Just hope we are not disappointed. It better be worth the wait AJ !!

Whats another 2 weeks when you've waited 64 weeks?

mattpopp

Trouble Maker

Whats another 2 weeks when you've waited 64 weeks?

I would say 64 weeks ago we have already waited 52 weeks. But 2 more weeks is the nail biting crunch time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 3 HD

mattpopp

Trouble Maker
Re: CY 4200 release date?

Just getting this thread warmed up for the pictures that AJ will be posting at 00:01 on Dec 3rd. We will be looking forward to the 300 pictures he is going to share with us.

miboje

Just getting this thread warmed up for the pictures that AJ will be posting at 00:01 on Dec 3rd. We will be looking forward to the 300 pictures he is going to share with us.

I'll have the coffee on, Mattpopp. :D
I am sure this thing will be way to heavy for our TV, but I am still very excited to see it.

mattpopp

Trouble Maker

I'll have the coffee on, Mattpopp. :D
I am sure this thing will be way to heavy for our TV, but I am still very excited to see it.

Maybe Heartland worked a inside under the table deal with Dodge. That is why Dodge increased the GCWR to 37,600lbs...........

jbeletti

Matt, you're on the edge of your seat :)

I'm here in Louisville now. I will see the 4200 tomorrow. I'll ask AJ if he's going to take/post pics or ask him if he wants me to do it. Mine will be amateurish and with an iPhone or a slightly better cam. This all said, my guess is that Marketing has a better plan in place.

alex00

I'm here in Louisville now. I will see the 4200 tomorrow. I'll ask AJ if he's going to take/post pics or ask him if he wants me to do it. Mine will be amateurish and with an iPhone or a slightly better cam. This all said, my guess is that Marketing has a better plan in place.

Jim,

I don't care if they are grainy Polaroids you scan using an 80s fax machine. I'm dying to see pictures. Is it Dec 3rd yet?

Sent by smoke signals using Tapatalk for campfires 4

mattpopp

Trouble Maker
CY 4200 release date?

Even a hand drawn sketch would work.

Not sure why I am so anxious to see it. Building a house at the moment and getting a new RV is not even remotely financially possible.

But none the less I am excited.

mattpopp

Trouble Maker

I am in Nigeria and we are 7hrs ahead of Central time. With that said you can email me pictures today at 5:01 PM Central Time. Which it will be 00:01 Dec 3rd here.

bill40

When is this layout coming? Getting ready to buy and want to know if this will be a consideration or not.

Maverick

There are Thirty seven pictures on Facebook but none on here of the the new 4200. Hmmmmm:confused::confused:

mattpopp

Trouble Maker

I am not going to lie, I am kind of disappointed. The 2nd patio system on the side is what I feared. Seen them on the Class A's and thought it was neat then. I was really hoping for something innovative never seen before. Then 10' garage kills it for me. The 2nd full bath is different but not at the sacrifice to lose length in the garage.

But I am sure this will appeal to a give crowd. Just can't please everybody.

mattpopp

Trouble Maker

I think it has Towmax tires on it to.

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired

Not exactly the "You gotta check this out!" rig I was hoping for :(

rgwilliams69

Pretty cool looking, but not sure how much I'd use the side patio - couldn't get all 30 of my friends gathered around watching the races on the TV without tipping it over (LOL). Gotta give Heartland props for trying though and dang, all of these rigs are very cool looking. But for me, the King is still the King. The 10ft garage is a tripping point also... Guess my wife won't have a reason to try and upgrade (again) this year, woohoo another 12,000 miles in the 4100 King will be a great 2014!