Cyclone in Tappahanock

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Saw a 2 axle Cyclone in Tappahanock, VA tonight around 8:15. Red tow vehicle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FiremanBill

Not too far from me! Wish it was us out on the road, getting the spring time itch! 21 days to go til our big trip south.

vakthund

Saw a 2 axle Cyclone in Tappahanock, VA tonight around 8:15. Red tow vehicle.
Must be the same one I spotted at Sheets in Dahlgren around 7:30 - as I was rolling by with my tripple axel Cyclone heading to American Heritage RV Park in Williamsburg. I'm surrounded by Raptors BTW, I could really use some Heartland love here.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Must be the same one I spotted at Sheets in Dahlgren around 7:30 - as I was rolling by with my tripple axel Cyclone heading to American Heritage RV Park in Williamsburg. I'm surrounded by Raptors BTW, I could really use some Heartland love here.

Timing would be just about right! Wish we could be out in the RV this weekend, but other obligations took over. Hope you have a great time in Williamsburg (maybe they're having a Raptor rally).

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Haven't heard of Tappahanock in a long time. Went to St. Margaret School back in the 60's when Mom & Dad thought I needed some education - hah.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
They told me for educational purposes but more like get me away from the horses. Didn't work
B--

vakthund

(maybe they're having a Raptor rally).
Must be a keystone rally. There are at least 8 Montana's here also. Found a BigHorn four spots down but nobody was home.
Looks like they are expanding. They are putting in three more rows with utilities.

---
One day I'll put something clever in here.

Last edited:

FiremanBill

I'm just down the road from Williamsburg, may drive up that way tomorrow afternoon to check out a plane. Will swing bay and say hi if ya'll are around

Vtxkid

Looks like they are expanding. They are putting in three more rows with utilities.

---
One day I'll put something clever in here.

Hope they are increasing the size of their sites as it has gotten tight there for the newer big rigs these days!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

vakthund

Hope they are increasing the size of their sites as it has gotten tight there for the newer big rigs these days!!!
Doesn't look like it, seems to be the same spacing as the other rows. Fewer mature trees than the rest of the campground though so navigating these big rigs may be easier.