Cyclone - Water leaks-Unhappy Camper

gpshemi

**I** mentioned that because I've seen it on the forums so much.

I know mine wet box was from the docking station water as well as the leaky doors. I took my doors completely out and resealed them. I also sealed my docking station and did your caulked flange mod too. That has solved my issue, but what a pain.

I know AJ said it's only a short run door issue, but I'm still reading of people with issues from all different year rigs. If the tool box (and door side cubby) was made 1/2" shorter, it wouldn't have any way to contact the skirting and soak up water / delaminate. It's a simple fix regardless of the reasons, I'm not sure why we resist the running change.

gpshemi

Yeah that was me. We had some truck issues, so we weren't there long. Drove down in my Charger late Thursday instead and stayed in a hotel. I heard someone mention your name once, so I knew you were there. I thought the same thing. I gotta match up with him at some point, but I don't know faces beyond some of the Michigan folks. We'll make efforts to match up next time when I'm a little less fussed up over things. Haha...grrr...stupid truck.

Did you tour the Cyclone / Road Warrior / Torque plant? Probably sat next to each other. LOL.

porthole

Retired
No tours, we sat at the campground waiting on Lippert to show up. We stopped waiting and headed over to the RV museum in time for lunch.

Hey Jim B - if you read this, I'd like to tour the the LM plant on tuesday since we will be stuck here for a couple of extra days.