Cyclone

I have been researching Cyclone for full timing. Have not actually been out shopping yet. Observation from pictures online: I notice that the TV's in the living room are not across from the seating area, but rather next to it. My neck would not like that!! I would hope that the TV's are adjustable/pull out somehow for optimum viewing.

Also, you will love this one. We have antique grandfather clock that we can't bear to part with. Any thoughts on that one?

ILH

Depending on the model, yes - the TV does articulate out and at angles on a bracket. An RV can be a rough ride at times - not sure it is a good place for delicate clockworks. You'll have to judge the type of terrain you'll be driving on.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
LOL...cannot imagine a grandfathers clock in an RV. It needs to be level and balanced...not to mention the weights, they would need to be removed each time the RV moved. I would find a relative/child to hold it for you while you fulltime....good luck!:)

ksmith555

Can't offer any insight on the clock...BUT we owned a 3010 originally, and the placement of the TV wasn't optimal in that model, but not horrible.

We sold that and ordered the 3110 and the living room layout in that model is much better, the TV is on an angle and the interior layout IMO is the nicest we had seen. The master bedroom area is very comfortably designed as well.

scottyb

The TV in a 4100 is not moveable. In fact it is mounted in such a way that it is a major PITA to remove. Bright side is, it seems fairly secure and at 50", there's not a bad seat in the house.

remoandiris

Livingroom tv in the 4000 is not moveable. Also depending on what you want to use the garage area for, the insulation out there is lacking. If you will use it as a garage, it is fine. If you're planning to use the garage as REAL living space, you'll likely want to install a 3d a/c in the garage.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
I just wish the engineers who design TV's at the angle some of them are mounted at need to sit and try to watch TV for a couple of hours. When their neck starts hurting maybe they will get the message that this is a poor design. That is one reason we didn't buy some of the floorplans.

Hippy

Picked up our new HD Cyclone 3110 less than a week ago. The main TV (40") does articulate out and can be angled any position. I was also concerned because of the seating. No room for grandfather clocks unless you put it in the garage. rough ride.

jeffdee

Just curious, did they hook up the sound cable from the dvd correctly to the tv? Also, I put an hdmi cable from the dvd to the tv for better picture when playing a movie.