Dallas area Heartland owners get together Yes/No

Cooper

I have seen a few HeartLand 5er's around the Dallas area thought it might be nice to get together for a BS session. What do you think?

Midastouch

What kind of ideas do you have for when, where, etc....

Now that were getting into the HEAT of things .... a cooler time in the fall would be really nice .... by then, I will have my coach ( by late August, probably) and be ready to roll.

I'm not familiar with the Dallas area ... East Texas is alot more familiar to me with Lake O' the Pines, Lake Wright Patman, etc.... so .... Let's throw out some ideas and make a plan!:D

Cooper

I am just trying to see if there is an interest and if there is then we can start planning for sometime in the future. I am open to any suggestion.

jimtoo

We would be interested. RV Ranch just South of Ft. Worth has great facilities for a suggestion as a starter. We would like to see it Sept or 1st week of Oct. or after 1st week of November. The last 3 weeks of Oct and first and part of 2nd week of Nov I am committed to another event.

busted2341

..Just a note to keep in mind if any kids are involved, school is in session at that time of the year as well......I would like to meet other BH or landmark owners as well.

Midastouch

busted ...

Good point! I guess since mine are grown, I don't think about the kids like I used to! Now .... my grandbaby is a different story, but she's a native Floridian.:(

HTWT

HTWT
Is the Eastern Part of New Mexico in the Dallas Area? We're two hours from Lubbock and two hours from Amarillo? Dallas is 8 hours...None

jimtoo

HTWT said:
Is the Eastern Part of New Mexico in the Dallas Area? None

I would think that the Eastern Part of New Mexico would be called the outskirts of Ft. Worth, which is a suburb of Dallas. At least that's what I've been told. :D

Cooper

In Texas everybody is our neighbor. If this turns in to a Rally we will consider kids school, the heat and all other situations. Lets see how much interest there is first. If we get a good response then we can set up a committe for the rally. PS New Mexico is in the Dallas area.

Dusty

I live just a whoop and a holler out of Austin and if the time frame is right, I would be interested. I may be exploring the Northwest july and aug. Maybe Sept too.

Dusty&Linda
Nora&Evie (border Collies)
2002 F250d SRW
2006 Big Horn 3500RL

Midastouch said:
What kind of ideas do you have for when, where, etc....

Now that were getting into the HEAT of things .... a cooler time in the fall would be really nice .... by then, I will have my coach ( by late August, probably) and be ready to roll.

I'm not familiar with the Dallas area ... East Texas is alot more familiar to me with Lake O' the Pines, Lake Wright Patman, etc.... so .... Let's throw out some ideas and make a plan!:D
Same here ,we are interested. We should have a Grand Canyon by the first of August:D but we have a commitment through the last of September so last of October or first of November would work for us.
John

sharmulst

Dallas area Heartland owners

We may be interested, just depends on when it will happen. We live in Mulvane, KS just 35 miles into Kansas on I35. Hope it see several of you folks in Indiana next week. We are leaving on Monday. Keep us posted as to the dates, etc.
Steve and Sharon

Cooper

If you guys really want to do this I need some help and a committee to help me plan the Rally. Just send me a private note letting me know if your willing to help. I still need your comments on this forum to get and idea of the amount of interest.

Midastouch

How many should/would you consider before knowing if it's a GO? :confused:

I have been to rallies of different sorts ... but not an RV rally yet, so ..... great way to meet new friends and have a fun!:D

Cooper

Its hard to find a park that will take over 25 units. I am still looking for a better location.
Its a go I just need volunteers to help organize and run the rally. I do not have a head count but it looks like right now its around 25+. What ever size it is we will have fun BSing.

HTWT

HTWT
In my work we attend a large, very structured gathering with venders and training sessions…then 5-7 months later have a smaller get together where we all take it easy, maybe a smaller area vender display, a very informal educational sessions on various topics etc… At the latter it’s very informal…we just enjoy the company and maybe expand on some of the things we went over at the large conference. Although I can not attend the June rally (and I think Jim has done an exceptional job), if the timing is right, we may be able to attend the gathering in Texas. I’d be glad to help with the brochures/flyers weather I can attend or not. :)