De-winterizing Mallard M210RB

We just bought a 2021 Mallard M210RB from a private owner and it is winterized. We plan to use it prior to winter (we're in Northeast) and decided to de-winterize it myself. The major 3-hr obstacle of an simple endeavor was finding the water pump and that elusive winterization valve. In this model, that valve is under the bottom kitchen drawer. Remove the drawer by pressing the pins on the slides and the water pump is right there. Open the inline valve to for water flow, close the open-ended winterization hose to prevent the system from sucking air. Hope this helps someone in the future. Peace, CaptainMark

Attachments

• 20220904_172940.jpg
    20220904_172940.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 35
  • 20220904_172936.jpg
    20220904_172936.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 40
Again I tapped send some how before finishing message too you, I have read your post and looked at your pictures, 3 hour job, could be done in 10 minutes in the future, well yea I am starting to watch you tube videos on Travel Trailers, lots of people post how to videos, and I may try that in the future, just gotta remember to take pictures and videos as I am working on an original 1987 >29 foot Mallard Travel Trailer, I can always go back and edit the videos once I figure out how to upload videos to YouTube.
Just seen a video on a similar new Travel Trailer brand about Winterizing Travel Trailers on YouTube...good luck with your new trailer and figuring out the intricacies of all its moving parts...

Again I tapped send some how before finishing message too you, I have read your post and looked at your pictures, 3 hour job, could be done in 10 minutes in the future, well yea I am starting to watch you tube videos on Travel Trailers, lots of people post how to videos, and I may try that in the future, just gotta remember to take pictures and videos as I am working on an original 1987 >29 foot Mallard Travel Trailer, I can always go back and edit the videos once I figure out how to upload videos to YouTube.
Just seen a video on a similar new Travel Trailer brand about Winterizing Travel Trailers on YouTube...good luck with your new trailer and figuring out the intricacies of all its moving parts...
Hey Kid, thanks for the reply. That as a year ago. I've learned a lot since then. Planning to put solar on the Mallard and currently doing the legwork on how much I can fit on the roof space, wire runs and location of components.