Decals for the slam door of a Augusta

jpdoggett

:mad:Dealer had to replace slam door on door side of camper did not open right it drug on top of frame and ruined the decals new door was ordered along with decals door, door and decals came in, wrong decals.
Talked to dealer several times of the summer as of 09/22/2011 still don't have the right decals. Dealer said they have ordered them three times call Heatland Service and they said that they had been ordered in Dec 2010, May 2011, and July 2011, he said he would call dealer and find out why they had not got with parts at the factory and gotten the right one hope this takes care of it. The Heartland Service Man was very helpful Thats Heatland:D

mmomega

AnyTimer
lol this reminds me of my dealing with my service dept when ordering my new door. We "ordered" a new slam door in March and got it in June only after having Heartland step in or else I don't think I would have ever received it.

This also reminds me that I need to order a set of decals for my off-door side basement door since the dealer decided to order the door with no decals. I just do not understand why these things are so difficult.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
JD, the doors are not shipped with decals installed on them. They must be installed by the dealer, so probably what happened is that someone forgot to order the decals at the time they ordered the door. When I had a door replaced at my first dealers shop, they gave me a story about why the decal wasn't installed. It was never replaced and I traded the trailer in on the one we have now.