DETERMINED: 2012 Ford 6.7L - Blew hose - What is it?

Sniper

Re: 2012 Ford 6.7L - Blew hose - What is it?

Of the tens of thousands of these motors sold, "most" owners do not experience this issue. It happened to me at 99,000 miles. For $133, if the replacement part lasts me another 99,000 miles - this was the right fix "for me". The $600 part option is "bulletproofing" it to be sure. Nothing wrong with that at all. And that fix will be the best one for some.

That all said, I do expensive mods and even repairs on my RV that others feel are nuts. Each must make decisions they feel are the "best for them". And while the $600 part is not for me, I am appreciative to the person who posted it as it opens the eyes of all readers that there are better repair options.

It all good friends :)
Exactly, very well put. This is the very reason I just can't bring myself to spend $65,000 on a replacement F350. I can buy a lot of repair parts for $65,000. Glad you got it all squared away, and are good to go.

Safe travels. :)

Re: 2012 Ford 6.7L - Blew hose - What is it?

Of the tens of thousands of these motors sold, "most" owners do not experience this issue. It happened to me at 99,000 miles. For $133, if the replacement part lasts me another 99,000 miles - this was the right fix "for me". The $600 part option is "bulletproofing" it to be sure. Nothing wrong with that at all. And that fix will be the best one for some.

That all said, I do expensive mods and even repairs on my RV that others feel are nuts. Each must make decisions they feel are the "best for them". And while the $600 part is not for me, I am appreciative to the person who posted it as it opens the eyes of all readers that there are better repair options.

It all good friends :)

I understand you wanted to go the cheaper route but the one I showed was not 600 it's 350 and yes that's more than 133 but for piece of mind traveling down the road with your family is well worth it and out of the thousands of owners of this truck it happens more than you think .. That's why reading up on the tv you have on other forms is just as good as ready form on your rv

Just my .02

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk