Diesel lower than Gas

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Starting to see some price creep around here. Diesel was 2.89 yesterday, with gas a bit lower.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jayc

Legendary Member
Cliff, you did better than me today. I paid $2.05 in Durant but am waiting until we get to Terrell to fill up, Diesel there is $1.79!

Mburtsvt

I sometimes say up all night putting in zip codes into the “Pilot” app on my tablet just to see what everyone is paying for Diesel. I’m not saying I don’t have a lot to do around here - but winter is coming on and I need the practice.

8amps

$2.69 yesterday in Lincoln City, Oregon for full service. They don't allow you to pump your own fuel in Oregon. That has taken some getting used to...

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Regular Unleaded is $2.03.9 at the Costco in Lone Tree, Colorado . . . gonna fill up tonight!

Restofrank

Oregon will only let you pump gasoline into your classic car, hot rod, or motorcycle but, I was told when we were there last summer that you could also pump diesel into your own vehicle.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Its gonna kill all of us when the diesel get back to $4.95 a gal in the near future. I really don't think it will stay low that long. Too bad though.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
$2.59 here at home but with their my Sheetz award card and their CC the price drops to $2.51.
Prices will probably rise here in the NE because many heat with #2 oil plus as Jim says the glut will eventually dry up.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Diesel fuel is dropping!! Down $.04 today...$2.55. Yahoo but go figure????

pegmikef

San Angelo, Tx Range of 1.90 (Sams Club) to 2.19 at Stripes convenience stores. Who would have thought a year ago? The down side is since my son hauls crude oil, there is less oil to be hauled which adversely impacts his pay check.