Diesel Prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

BluegrassMan

Exxon-Mobil :( made $47 billion last year, invested a grand total of $25 million, that ain't squat. We've been bending over grabbing our ankles for a couple years now, while they laugh all the way to the bank. Our congressmen don't care, they get a break on their fuel, I read somewhere they pay $1.50 a gal. Heck, when they retire they don't go on a pension, they draw their salary on and on @ $90K a year. I guess that is less than they actually make, you know all the lobby monies and perks.

nifti

nifti New Zealand

Well, we are about to head back to the US for our annual sojourne. Traded our 02 30ft C class motorhome (of 3 years) on a 08 3400 RL Bighorn. Have ordered a F350 dually 6.4 twin turbo to haul it,due for delivery end of July. Premium gas here has just hit $2 a litre, thats NZ$7.60 or around US$6.08 a gallon. Diesol a bit cheaper but we have a mileage tax that up making it dearer. Stop whining over there :) I drive a Ford Falcon GT (got the 5.4 liter engine, 400Hp), not too many MPG there I can tell you!!!!!!!!!!!

StevieWonder

Exxon-Mobil :( made $47 billion last year, invested a grand total of $25 million, that ain't squat.

This statement is TOTALLY wrong, TOTALLY unfounded and TOTALLY irresponsible. If you're going to make statements like this and present them as fact, then do the research and back it up.

ExxonMobil spent nearly $21 BILLION in 2007 in capital and exploration projects. That's billion ... with a B. $25 million won't even begin to cover the cost of drilling ONE well.

The conspiracy theorists with these political, and VERY WRONG, rants are just plain comical. It just destroys any semblance of credibility that they might have.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Steve, I really do think that you have gone over the top with your degrading of people on this forum. You must work for the oil company's as a PR man. You can call us all NUTS if you want but getting screwed is getting screwed. Instead of bashing all the people on the forum why dont you go out and stop all the whining tree huggers and dig an oil well. Im am sure that you will vote for Hillary too. BOB:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

vangoes

Just look at the first quarter Shell and BP record profits posted today on Marketwatch. Even beat analyst' estimates. What other companies are posting these kind of year over year profit gains???????

jbeletti

Time to lock this one up. I hear ya - "Hey, what's wrong with this thread - we like it! And Diesel is RV related..."

Yes, yes, I can't disagree. This thread is getting a bit personal, bordering on personal attacks. You know I don't care for that here.

I am not precluding the fact that other diesel threads will be started here - that's fine. Let's just stick to the facts and leave the comments about one another out of it.

Thanks for understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.