Different axle spindle sizes

Hello,
I have a 2020 Wilderness 2475BH.
We have rented it for a while so it has a bit of wear on it, but overall is in great condition. We don’t rent it anymore.
I am currently trying to service the wheel bearings. After removing each drum I found that my spindles have differences in size between them.
I tried with the same inner bearing and found that on the first spindle the bearing fits really tight, on the second spindle the bearing fits pretty loose, on the third spindle I cannot slide the bearing at all. I also packed the bearing and tried with it installed on the hub with the seal but it still doesn’t work.
Didn’t take the 4th wheel off yet.
On the 3rd spindle I had difficulties removing the hub. The original bearing got stuck on the spindle and only the hub came out. I had to slowly pry around it to get it out.
Anyone had a similar experience? Are spindles suppose to have differences between them? Should I just try to sand the spindle until the bearing goes in or
it’s from the wear and I need to replace the axles?

rhodies1

All the spindles are supposed to be the same. On the axle tube under your trailer should be a sticker with the axle specs. Check to see if the info is the axle specs are the same. Bearings do not spin on the axle spindle. The bearing spins within itself. If your axles show signs of the bearings spinning or very black area with the bearings sets on the axle. This is a sign of the wrong size bearings or the bearings got hot causing damage to the spindle.

I’m the original owner and this is the first time I’m doing this. The bearings are the original ones that came with the trailer.
I also thought it’s the bearing first so I purchased a new bearing. I tried it on three different spindles with the exact same bearing and I’m getting the same thing: on the first spindle the bearing fits really tight, on the second spindle the bearing fits pretty loose (it can spin), on the third spindle (on the same axle with the loose one) I cannot slide the bearing in at all. It’s the same thing if I try with an old bearing or a new one.
Any solution would be greatly appreciated.

wdk450

I would get a micrometer, and make measurements. Here are Harbor Freight Tools and E-Bay search links.