Direct TV Remote Control

david5311

Does anybody know what TV to use for the remote control for Direct TV remote for Furrion TV. There is no furrion tv option. Is Furrion made by a different company?
I have three remotes, Direct TV, Furrion and sound bar. Would like to get down to one
Thanks
David

carl.swoyer

Does anybody know what TV to use for the remote control for Direct TV remote for Furrion TV. There is no furrion tv option. Is Furrion made by a different company?
I have three remotes, Direct TV, Furrion and sound bar. Would like to get down to one
Thanks
David
I believe that the direct TV remote control is programmable.
Try googling it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

lynndiwagoner

Don't know what model directv receiver you have or what model remote but, as suggested, just google "furrion, directv, remote" and you will come up with some good info. It IS possible to end up with one remote for all three devices. Good luck.

RickL

I believe what he is asking is when you call up the menu during programming the remote Furrion isn’t one of the brand options. If that is the case then I’d try contacting Furrion directly and asking them what brand to utilize when programming a different remote.

Or while not cost efficient go buy a higher end Sony or Samsung- problem solved. 😁

Lynn1130

In the instructions for most remotes for cable or sat TV is a routine to go through if you cannot find your brand TV. I have not looked at the one for DISH lately but I have no doubt that that info is there (and probably on-line).

danemayer

There is a slow method where all codes programmed into the Directv remote are cycled through to find one that works.

Failing that, the next choice is to get an all-in-one remote like this Logitech. It knows every TV and when a new TV comes out, its codes get added.

david5311

Thanks everyone. It took some time and google search but got the remote working so the TV turns on and off and the volume control on the sound bar is working on the Direct TV remote.
Thanks
David