Dirty Clothes Hamper

GETnBYE

I use the collapsible mesh ones and keep them in the closet. Before we slide in to go home, I throw them in the back seat of the truck. There is no other place that I know of. I also have a towel drying rack that I set up in the closet to dry towels on before they go into the hamper.
Nita

GOTTOYS

We just wear the same clothes for a couple weeks at a time, then take them off at the laundrymat and wait while we wash them...but I guess we could put them into that basket in the closet...Don

SilverRhino

My wife picked up a nice plastic clothes hamper at Wally World that we place in the front closet. When we return home we just grab it and take it right into the laundry room.

Of course our solution is based upon our use of our 3250.......Not FT...... Just multiple long weekends to two week trips per year.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
We use nylon laundry bags and leave them on the floor of the closet until we either head home or decide to do laundry.

caissiel

We have a washing machine and we do washing often as soon as there is a load. We use the shower to store the dirty cloths basket and put it out when we shower.
We have been doing this forever can't remenber any other way of doing it.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
The built in cloths hamper in the floor of my '08 Bighorn is something I'm really sorry Heartland stopped doing...I love it!! Wish they'd rethink that one...

Paul & Nan

We have a clothes hamper that lives in the shower. Just put it out in the hall during showers or dog baths, then return it when done. Has always been done that way for me, and my parents did the same with their rigs. Nan

bacaye

We are in a 3450 but doing the same thing I did with the 3250. A hamper in the washer/dryer area. Now it is easier to get to it because the doors open in the 3450. I also use plastic tubs for storage in the bottom of the closet but may delete those because we now have storage under the bed..