Disc Brake Install

Titanguy

For all the Northeast Regional Rally, HOG members that missed the Rally Disc Brake Install Special, we have scheduled another trip into the Northeast 9/5-9/18 to do your installs.
The Rally special pricing will be honored.

Contact me ASAP. Ron 405-626-7009

carl.swoyer

Where is the north east rally and how much will the installation cost?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Titanguy

We are at the Northeast Regional Rally is going on now in New Holland, Pa. There are more HOG members that want the install done than we have time or parts for at this time so we are making another trip into the area to take care of these members needs. Currently we have scheduled installs in MA., NJ., NY., & PA. but my installers will be travelling from Oklahoma in Sept. so we can schedule other HOG members along the way. The Rally Price on the tandem axle, 7k or 8k system is $2450 installed.

Tundra2084

Can you tell me where and when your gonna be in N.Y for installs? We want the disc brakes installed before we go to Florida this winter and nobody in our area will install the kit on our rv.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Great seminar yesterday. Very informative. Definitely a great product and investment.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Ron, have been asked if you have someone to do installs after our Socal rally in October???

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

He skipped over my question for HOG member cost of the do it yourself kit out here in California. This is high on my tado list. Unless the new truck brake unit works better then my current one.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Titanguy

The complete conversion kit is $1750 - Rally Special Price is $1650. This would be a 7k or 8k tandem axle kit.

Titanguy

My installers will be in SoCal in October. The biggest issue is having the parts with us. If there are any members that are sure they want to do the conversion in October, we need to put them on the list so we make sure we have adequate parts available.

superduty08

Tennessee Chapter Leaders
I had Ron's installers install mine this past April and will never have another unit without Titan Disk brakes!

Bones

Yes it was a good presentation. I learned that you don't have to let your foot off the brake when stopped because the reservoir is large enough to keep the pump cool. Nice set up.

pegmikef

Yeah, he gave a great presentation in Branson a few months ago. I had already decided to get the disc brakes (which were installed in Carthage, MO), but I learned a lot of things about tires also. I already had 614s, but I didn't know that your speed can also affect your tires' carrying capacity as well as the PSI.

ccarrington99

North Carolina Chapter Leaders-retired
Ron,

Wanted to let you know that the brake install went easy and we are very happy with the purchase. I was able to tell a big difference right away and a huge difference going down Fancy Gap in NC. John and his crew were a pleasure to work with and they also did a professional job on the install.

Thanks
Chris

jayc

Legendary Member
Chuck, I'm not Ron but I believe this is a price for the parts only.

I had Ron's installers do my disk brakes when we were in Oklahoma and love them. The install went very well and the brakes do a great job of stopping the Landmark. I was skeptical at first but love them now. I will never own another trailer without disk brakes!