Discouraged and Disappointed

danemayer

I'm attempting to find a mobile tech, but not having much luck. I've reached out to heartland for assistance as well. Thanks to everyone for the words of encouragement.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Check around your area for RV Resorts and large RV parks. The office will likely have recommendations for mobile servicers who take care of their customers.

TrailCreek

Find a independent RV repair business near you that will work with Heartland for your warranty work. Heartland works with many. They don't sell RV's and rely on their reputations to stay in business. Many on the form have done so and so did I with very good results. They do not want you RV sitting in their yard taking up space, so they get it done as quickly as possible. Don't go to Camping World for RV repairs.
Absolutely agree with staying away from a dealer. I had mine in to Camping World for some warranty items and a detail. It only took 6 months. 1/4 of the warranty sitting to be repaired and half of the stuff wasn't done, or was done wrong. Much of the frustration came from dealind with service writers who had no clue what they were doing. During this 6 month adventure, I went through 4 service writers and two service managers. The detail wouldnt pass for a rinse job. All of my contact with the factory was good. Not going back to CW, or even worse, General RV. I'll do it myself or get an independent to fix it.

I was an independent RV service tech in the 80's and would have gone broke if I operated this way.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Dave49

You sure do have your plate full with the problems. Sadly this is the norm of RV's. Rolling earthquakes going down these beautiful highways. Its not just Heartland its everyone and every dealer included. Camping World is one of the worst there is for getting work done and done right. May I suggest you give Heartland service center a call and see what they can do for you. I for one am extremely happy with Heartlands Service and tackling problems. I also have had some issues, and some pretty serious but in every case Heartland has stepped up to the plate and taken care of me.

One suggestion is treat them the way you want to be treated and you will get a lot further with them that way!