Dissatisfied Customer

michael_s

KA, obviously you did not read the initial post. CW notified me on the 25th of September, they had been working with HL days before this. It has taken HL more then a month; half of that time was in missed or delayed phone issues. Secondly, I tried to contact HL on several occasions with minimal response. I understand the financial issues associated with running a business and I also understand the burdens this has placed on me.

Obviously this form is for only those that have great things to say about the service they have received and the quality of the product that heartland has to offer. Unfortunately for me this has not been the case So Far.

jbeletti

...Obviously this form is for only those that have great things to say about the service they have received and the quality of the product that heartland has to offer...

Michael,

This forum is here for all. It is good for everyone to hear the good and the bad. What is happening with your unit is most unfortunate. That your thread and replies remain on this forum is proof that this forum does not exist only for those who have great things to say... When you have spent a hundred hours reading 5 years of forum threads, you will find this forum is here for sharing of all kinds and most of all, helping one another.

Thank you for joining the forum, thank you for sharing your story, clarifying it when asked and best of luck to you on getting your unit taken care of by the factory. I have confidence in their abilities.

Jim

SilverRhino

KA, obviously you did not read the initial post. CW notified me on the 25th of September, they had been working with HL days before this. It has taken HL more then a month; half of that time was in missed or delayed phone issues. Secondly, I tried to contact HL on several occasions with minimal response. I understand the financial issues associated with running a business and I also understand the burdens this has placed on me.

Obviously this form is for only those that have great things to say about the service they have received and the quality of the product that heartland has to offer. Unfortunately for me this has not been the case So Far.

Obviously you don't read this forum.......it is not just a site for "cheerleaders"! If that was the case.......your original and follow up posts would never have been shown.

I sympathize with your problems.......I'm sure HL will stand behind their product in the end.

Just my opinion.

Travel Safe!

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader

You obviously have never read any of my posts:eek:

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
I agree with Mark. Michael has a legit problem and complaint. HL is working to make it right and him happy. SO, instead of everybody jumping up and down on each other and listing all their grips. It's his thread and problem. Lets just wait see what the out come is with "Michaels" coach.

biggziff

Geeks, just wondering...............do you ever have anything nice to say about HL. It seems that the only time you post anything is to pour more salt in a wound. EH. JMHO:D

As someone who is about to spend $35,000 or more on a new unit, I am *very* interested in what folks have to say...good and bad...

Taz Devil

This is a good place to get info from fellow owners, whether good or bad, but there are some on here that really don't want to hear the negative problems. They would rather think everything is peachy-king and bury their heads in the sand. This is still America and everybody has a right to speak their peace whether it is good or bad about the product. If nothing is said when there is a problem, then how do the companies know what to fix. We're all adults here, if somebody has a problem let them speak their minds and stop acting like children. Put your big boy & girl panties on.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Tazdevil...you are correct. Everyone does have the right to speak their mind, and this forum is for providing both the good and the bad about our units. I have had issues with my unit, and have used this forum many times to bounce things off others and to gleen the information I needed to repair an issue. I also used it to let others know of a problem and to also make Heartland aware of issues coming from their plant.

Where some of us take issue is when a few people continually "beat a dead horse" and at every single turn have to complain about the same issue(s)...over and over and over again! That gets old and serves no purpose but to constantly try to malign a company that, although not perfect, tries very hard to make a good product and take care of it's customers within it's capabilities.

Like someone else said...come here state your issue, get the info/help/direction you need...and move onto another subject, end of story...JMHO.

jbeletti

If I may add to this thread... And Michael's issues not withstanding....

This forum exists primarily for "owner to owner communication" and for "prospect to owner communication".

While Heartland RVs, LLC (HRV) does in fact run the forum and monitor a very small portion of it, the forum's primary role is not for "owner/prospect to Heartland communication". An exception being the Ask the Factory sub-forums. And even there, those sub-forums are more pre-sales geared than they are service geared, as they are read by Brand Managers who are mostly, non-technical personnel.

That all said, a lot of AWESOME advice is given out daily on this forum by HRV product owners. This is to the benefit of a great many other HRV owners and a lot of prospects as well. To that end, I am well pleased. Thank you HRV product owners - you are terrific!

To those that have service issues, continue to seek advice from other HRV owners on the forum but by all means, please do not use the forum as leverage with HRV, nor use it as your primary communications tool with HRV. Rather, please take it upon yourself, like a good many of you already have (thank you for that) and contact HRV directly at our Customer Service Department (877-262-8032 / service@heartlandrvs.com) or if you wish to speak to a Brand Manager (574-262-5992).

Thanks everyone and thanks to Michael for his indulgence for hijacking his thread to let me get on my soap box this morning :)

Jim Beletti
Founder and Admin of the Heartland Owners Forum

talley

Hear...hear!! Frame that and hang it on the wall!! It encapsulates what I am on this forum for!

Although, I was not aware that HRV ran the forum. I was under the impression that J Beletti established and owned the forum... not that it makes any difference. Results are performance related, and this forum produces valuable results by any measure.

Once again, thank you Jim.

sunflower

I also think some may learn how others deal with problems more effectively and privately,certainly cordially,by reading.Sometimes wine and cheese is better privately.