Dometic CCC2 error code E7

Hello.
We have a 2107 Landmark 365 Charleston model.
It has 3 controllers, one for each thermostat.
The last time we moved it, one controller registered E7 code. It was close to winter and we didn't need the AC
Now, the power went out and we have that code on another controller.
Any ideas?

danemayer

Hi twdale0918,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

E7 code on the CCC2 thermostat signals loss of 120V AC to the air conditioner.

I'd suspect you might have a little connector-itus under the shrouds up on the roof. Some contact cleaner may help.

You should also call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready. A Technical Service Bulletin (TSB) was sent out to dealers last fall about an A/C installation issue. If I recall correctly, one part of the corrective action was to clean some connector contacts. Ask if your coach is within the range requiring a fix.

jimtoo

Hi twdale0918,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure some of our other members with the same a/c will jump in and help with some info soon. We also have a really good user guides under the "Tools" tab at top of page. Some are written by owners and users of the units.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M