Dometic Freezer Compartment

wdk450

I had been looking for something similar a few months ago, and came across this pre-made plastic bin at Dollar Tree. The plastic is thin but strong enough, and can be cut with a scissors easily.
0904171740.jpg

It measures 9 inches by 5-1/2 inches at the base. The top originally measured 12 inches by 8 inches, which was about 2 inches too long for the depth of the refrigerator shelf. I was able to cut out vertical wedges at the 4 ends of the sides to make the ends more vertical, and remove the 2 excess inches of length of the top. I secured the box back together with Gorilla tape, and it works great (including the built-in handle holes).

IF SOME MODERATOR COULD HELP, I HAVE A TURNED DOWNLOADED IMAGE OF THE BOX, AND A PREVIOUSLY ATTACHED VIDEO OF THE BOX WHICH I UPLOADED BEFORE I REALIZED IT WAS A VIDEO FILE. THE VIDEO FILE CAN BE DELETED. I DON'T SEE IT IN THE EDIT BOX.

Attachments

• 0904171739.mp4
    4.4 MB
Last edited:

BobTheBuilder

A great idea and definitely much simpler than my boxes. Dollar Tree has been the source for most of the boxes/bins we are using throughout the coach.