Dometic Heatpump Not Cooling - No Manuals

mountainlovers76

Mississippi Chapter Leaders
I have a 2014 Key Largo with dual Dometic Heatpumps and this past weekend the unit over the living room started blowing only cool air, not cold. It runs for a few minutes then the compressor cuts off and then a minute later the fan cuts off. After a couple of minutes it repeats the process. On a house A/C that would normally indicate low freon but since RV systems are closed with no freon tap there is no way to check. I started looking through the manuals that came with the coach and there is not one for the heatpumps. All other appliances seem to be in the Heartland bag. Thought I would check the troubleshooting guide if the manual had one before trying to find a place to take if for repairs.

I am currently camping and have several other trips for the fall and holidays planned so will probably be the end of the year before I can take it somewhere. That in itself is a problem since we winter camp I use the heatpumps a lot.

The unit is only sixteen months old so it is still under warranty. Trouble is there is not a Heartland dealer anywhere near me. Bought my coach in another state. Anyone know if there are supposed to be owners manuals included for the Dometic Heatpumps? Has anyone else had the problem of their A/C not cooling and it was something other than low freon?

Ricky