Dometic RM 1350 working agin

goingwest

Last fall my RM1350 started acting up after calling Dometic they sent me new door guides. I installed the guides and it seemed to work better but the weather was getting cooler so I was not real sure. In Dec. we went to Florida for three months. In Jan. the lower unit started getting warmer to the point we had to get a small 4 cubic foot refrigerator to keep non frozen food in.
When we got home I called David Force at RV Cooling Unit Warehouse and ordered the Amish Cooling Unit. I must say David was the the best and most knowledgeable sells person I have ever spoken to.
I was not so sure about installing the unit myself but David said to just call him if I had a problem. Well I must say it was not as bad as i though it would be, It took me about 5 hours but I would double & triple check everything I did but everything really went smooth.
I finished at 12 o'clock today put my outdoor thermometer in the freezer and using the refrigerators readout for the lower unit after 4 hrs. the freezer is reading -6.5 and the lower unit is reading 33. It is only 67 degree here today the warmest day we've had in a month.
The old cooling unit was leaking fluid at the bottom right hand side as you stand looking at the inside unit. I hope this ends me worrying about whether it will work or not.
I'll have to give David Force a plug here if you think you need a new cooling unit give him a call.