Dont buy unless its fully inspected.

John22454

Bought a Fuel 260 in December, have 2 work orders for 23 items of defective equipment and can't get it fixed.

Last edited by a moderator:

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
What is the reason you can't get your Fuel issues fixed?
Are you the original owner?

Peace
Dave

John22454

I purchased a brand new Heartland F260, first was told generator was propane, was gasoline after 3 weeks of no calls and sat there besides, after that the fuel pump went, electricity distribution box isn't functioning properly, ac ducts don't work, heater ducts crushed in side out, almost caused a fire, melted a duct outlet, leaks around all the doors, tail light burned out, battery won't stayed charged and all the cabinets are delaminating, missing remote, broken fridge handles, oven has problems lighting, mattress bad, storage compartment missing seal. Been either sitting, at a vendor or at camping world for 6 except for 2 weeks. It's spent the last 8 - 9 at Cummins and Camping World. Had appointments ( marked waiting for pu ) for designated repairs and been told we are waiting for approval and then parts will be ordered, when, who knows.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
If I were in your shoes I would give Heartland a call, explain the situation and ask if in fact the order is in for approval of the repairs.
It seems that Camping World does not have a good track record when it comes to timely repairs.

Peace
Dave

John22454

If I were in your shoes I would give Heartland a call, explain the situation and ask if in fact the order is in for approval of the repairs.
It seems that Camping World does not have a good track record when it comes to timely repairs.

Peace
Dave
Been there done that, no response, however, somehow a guy did call to response to the gas issue with the generator, CW, doesn't call you.