Doors Shifted?

fidhleir

I'm not sure what has happened. I have a new Bighorn 3160EL. Spent 2 weeks in it then took it in to get a few things fixed. Just arrived at our destination on our 2nd trip and the entry door and screen seem to be misaligned and stick. Then we found the kitchen pantry door jammed shut. It was misaligned so bad I had to lift from the bottom of the door just to turn the handle and open it. Everything else seems okay; bedroom and bathroom doors seem to work as before. Any ideas what might have happened?

wdk450

I would give Heartland service a call, and find an EXPERIENCED local independent RV servicer to evaluate your rig. My thought is ( I hate to say this) frame bending/flexing or bad welds. The good news (?) if frame deficiencies are found to be the problem, is that in the past Heartland has provided transportation of your rig back to their factory repair department (and back to you) for these problems discovered during the regular warranty period.

fidhleir

So I, manually levelled the 6-point Level-Up. The entry door seems good now but the pantry is still off/tweaked. Everything else seems fine.