Dove Springs CA

DesertThumper

Wife and I are heading out to Dove Springs on September 13 & 14 for a weekend of dirt bike riding. If anyone would like to join, let us know.

dougw

Bring lots of "a/c" (g)

if it was later in the year the wife and I would be interested. We have are annual week dirt bike ride planned for Utah.

have a blast.

DesertThumper

Hi Doug. I know it will be hot but hoping the temps will drop a little. I will have the AC blowing cold for sure. You guys have a safe trip and maybe this late fall, we can meetup for some riding.

DesertThumper

Doug or anyone interested: We are planning to make a trip out in November to Dove Springs CA. If anyone is interested, please let me know. No set date yet.

DesertThumper

DSC_1921.jpgDSC_1920.jpg
Happy Veterans Day! We had a great weekend at Dove Springs, putting in about 150 miles of OHV riding. We did see a few heartland owners around the area including a Big Horn. What a great weekend and the weather was perfecto! We have another trip back to Dove Springs on December 6, 7 & 8. Anyone is welcome to come join us for some OHV fun in the sun.

The RW performed great except for the 40 PSI water pump. It seem to loose pressure. My wife was not happy while taking a shower. I told her we will talk to the guys at the dealer and figure it out this coming Wednesday. Everything else went very smooth and fun. The outdoor patio is great! many of the RV-er's were checking it out. We love it. We also enjoyed the awning lights. That is something else at night. So far so great!

DesertThumper

30 mins pass mohave desert. If you search for "Friends of Jawbone Canyon" in google, you can see a map of the ohv and camp areas. Jawbone, red rock and dove is all under BLM and all next to each other off the 14 highway go north. From SD, you would take the 5 north to the 14 north.

DesertThumper

We are headed back out to Dove Springs for a weekend of fun again this Dec 6, 7,& 8 of 2013. Any off road enthusiast are always welcome to join.