Drain to tank routing

RonandJacki

Member #4106
I'm sure this has been discussed before and I apologize for not being able to locate either a previous discussion or an entry in the manual index. My wife just had a water backup in the kitchen sink on our Big Country 3155RLK. She swears the #1 tank valve was open, as it always is, but when she went and drained the #2 gray tank it was full. We were under the impression that the #1 gray tank took the kitchen sink, #2 gray tank took the shower and bath sink. Are we wrong or is there possibly another problem?

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

My landmark is just the opposite.
2390c60cca6e7d8a930b8fd3122ba397.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

RonandJacki

Member #4106
Jesstalkin, Well, now I am confused, maybe we've misunderstood all along and had the gray tanks backwards? I'll have her close #1 and leave #2 open. Labels are an exceptional idea. Thankyou.

Bobby A

I'm sure this has been discussed before and I apologize for not being able to locate either a previous discussion or an entry in the manual index. My wife just had a water backup in the kitchen sink on our Big Country 3155RLK. She swears the #1 tank valve was open, as it always is, but when she went and drained the #2 gray tank it was full. We were under the impression that the #1 gray tank took the kitchen sink, #2 gray tank took the shower and bath sink. Are we wrong or is there possibly another problem?

My 2010 Bighorn is #1 for Shower and sink and #2 is for kitchen sink.