Drums to discs

TXgearhead

We just had Performance Trailer Braking do a drum to disc brake conversion. They came down from Norman Oklahoma to our home near Houston Texas. Got here about 10am and finished around 4 pm. $2800 for parts for our 8000# axles and $1000 labor. Preston and Alyssa knew what they were doing and had no missteps. Took a short test ride after and it's like night and day difference.
Highly recommend.

david-steph2018

Yes they did our during the 2019 rally in Goshen. It does make a huge difference in stopping, plus as a side bonus if you decide to get the MorRyde IS system later MorRyde can just transfer these over to the new system. They did our IS installation last October and by using our disc brakes it saved us some money.
Plus in May while we were heading to Gallup, NM. I lost the trailer brakes. I called Mike and he walked me thru the troubleshooting process and determined the actuator went bad. They had Dexter send me a new one and it was waiting on us in Santa Fe when we got there. I installed it in 45 minutes and then later I had to return the bad actuator to Dexter. Great thing is it was within the warranty period and no cost for parts/mailing.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Yes they did our during the 2019 rally in Goshen. It does make a huge difference in stopping, plus as a side bonus if you decide to get the MorRyde IS system later MorRyde can just transfer these over to the new system. They did our IS installation last October and by using our disc brakes it saved us some money.
Plus in May while we were heading to Gallup, NM. I lost the trailer brakes. I called Mike and he walked me thru the troubleshooting process and determined the actuator went bad. They had Dexter send me a new one and it was waiting on us in Santa Fe when we got there. I installed it in 45 minutes and then later I had to return the bad actuator to Dexter. Great thing is it was within the warranty period and no cost for parts/mailing.
We lost our actuator in March down in Texas. PTB had a replacement to us within a couple days. Unfortunately ours was 4 years old and out of warranty 😢