Easy flex problems again

sdrubrecht

In June of last year I posted about rubber biscuits failing on my Cyclone. //heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/24669-Easyflex-question?highlight=
Due to health problems, we have only used our Clone for 2 short trips since then. Now the rubber looks just like it did before. Contacted Jackie at Dexter Customer Service. Apparently, my replacement biscuits came from the same batch of bad rubber that failed the first time :mad:. Jackie (Dexter) has agreed to send me completely new equalizers.
I'm glad I'm getting all new stuff but the replacement labor is still on me, half a day crawling around under the trailer.
Before I go through all this work, anybody else having problems with Eqaflex or am I just unlucky?

Attachments

• dexter 003e.jpg
    dexter 003e.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 90

Speedy

Steve,

If that is what a failing biscuit looks like then the ones in my 2011 Big Country are bad as well. They were that way when I took delivery of the trailer. Looks like I'll have to make warranty service arrangements. :(

wildwolfproducts

Seen a new 2011 on the lot Saturday and they looked just like that, Were looking at buying the unit. So if we do I will have them replace those before we take delivery.
Pete