Eggs, What's the difference.

MurrayN.

Is there any relation between this topic and where chocolate milk comes from? As I child I was told that chocolate milk came from brown cows, and that white milk came from white cows??!!:confused: It wasn't until I was old enough to go to the barn and check out the cows that I was able to see that I had been bamboozled!

jimtoo

Hi lincoln30,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

This is one of the older fun threads that got started for some reason... we do have a little fun once in a while. But we also have lots of good information about almost anything concerning camping and Heartland units.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

porthole

Retired
So - if white eggs come from white chicks and brown eggs come from brown chicks - where do green eggs come from?

Attachments

• D70_0791.JPG
    D70_0791.JPG
    114.8 KB · Views: 9

jimtoo

You know.. this thread was started in the "recipe" area,,,, and I have not seen a recipe yet... so I moved it over here in the "Around the Campfire" thread area....maybe it will catch on fire over here and someone will tell us how to cook something....:)

Jim M

Northern Virginia
This got me thinking, chickens are the only animal we eat before they're born and after they're dead. Weird.

porthole

Retired
Forgot to add to the picture above. The eggs are from my buddy. They have a dozen or so free ranging birds. This dozen had two greens and brown. Deb made egg salad from the last batch, very bright yellow when done.

iforget

New Jersey Chapter Leader-retired
Forgot to add to the picture above. The eggs are from my buddy. They have a dozen or so free ranging birds. This dozen had two greens and brown. Deb made egg salad from the last batch, very bright yellow when done.
And for you Jimtoo:
I add a bit of yellow mustard to my egg salad.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
I do not like green eggs and ham. I do not like them Sam I am. I do no like them in the rain. I do not like them on the train. I do not like them when they're cold. I do not like them on a plate of gold. I do not like green eggs and ham. I do not like them Sam I am.:)