Electrical Issues--on the road-- help needed

hamangum

Hello there. We just traveled from IL to AR and hooked up at the campsite. Half of our plugs are not working when connected to shore power or generator. No GFCI fault apparent our fuses or breakers that we can see.

Any ideas or thoughts? We have Cyclone 4100 and I only know of the two GFCI plugs - one in each bathroom. It has to be something fairly simple as they just worked at the last campsite yesterday and on generator power during the layover on the trip.

I cannot locate a mobile repair person here in Hot Springs and
We dont have time take it in to a shop so I though I would turn to the experts here. Oh, one note, when we plug in the power cored it only shows 1 blue light, not 2 like it usually does. So, we tried the 30 amp connector and same thing- that's when tried the generator but still plugs wont work. Could really use them since we still have to make it to TX and then back to FL.

Thanks so much in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Start looking under the slides for junction boxes. Could be something came loose. Disconnect from shore power and pull your breaker panel to check the connections there, too. You can try resetting the GFCI's, too (first choice).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Did they​ do anything to your transfer switch ?
You might want to check there too. Unplug from shore power and remove the cover visually check for burnt wires. Tighten all jamb screws on the wires.
Of course if you have a volt meter you can plug in and see if you have voltage to both L-1 & L-2 coming in and going out.
Then move on from there.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk