EVENT: Dealer Open House: TX, Donna - 1/30/2013 to 1/30/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Jay,

Carol and I need to cancel because I will be recovering from minor day surgery.

jimtoo

Jay,

Carol and I need to cancel because I will be recovering from minor day surgery.

WHAT??? Carol finally giving you a partial brain transplant??? Or opening you up to withdrawn some of your money,, although that would be major surgery.. :)

On the serious side,, hope every thing goes really great for you. :)

Jim M

jbeletti

Terry - sorry to hear you will need some surgery. Hope all goes well. Will you catch up with us in Kerrville?

Jim

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Jim,

The only ones withdrawing my money is the hospital and the doctors. I am hoping the doctor will release me to travel for the Sweetheart Rally.

Thanks for the well wishes.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Would anyone that is down here in the valley be willing to help distribute fliers for the Open House? I am having some fliers printed up and would like to get some help in handing these out or simply posting some in your park or other parks nearby.

If you would like to help, please contact me by PM or email- jcoffman1@gmail.com with your location and telephone number.

Thanks in Advance.

J-W&E

Jim and I plan to be at Ron Hoovers open house too. We are spending the winter at Llano Grande in Mercedes.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Art, we'll be glad to see you and Jan again.

Jim B. and I went by the dealership today and found out that everything is ready for tomorrow. The setup will be a little different this year but we think it will work out well.

Status
Not open for further replies.