EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AL, Gulf Shores - 4/26/2012 to 4/29/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
Re: Recipe

Thanks Wyndy for passing along the recipe. Quite a discussion on whether it had pasta or tapioca in it. I think the consensus is that is was very good. I agree. I posted the recipe under the Recipe's thread so all could see it and use it.

Last edited:

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Re: Recipe

Hi Kelly and Micheal, I sure enjoy reading your blog... and reading where you have been and going.. If you ever get to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan (Munising area), be sure to contact me. You can park in our yard.. we have alot of room..

karen a/k/a/herbiesrig

gschaaf

Sad to say we have to leave in the morning but I just want to thank Donna and Hogan for their hospitality and for a great job they done putting on the rally. We had a great time and enjoyed meeting and talking with new friends that we met. Everyone have a safe trip and hope to meet again at another rally.

Fran and Glenn Schaaf

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Kelly and Michael, if you are in the area where Karen and Dan live, be sure to take them up on their offer. They have a great place and are wonderful friends.

hogan

Thank you Glynn for your comments. We are truly honored to have had such a great turnout for our rally. Having Virginians, Floridians, Texans, Tennesseeans, Wisconsinians, Louisianians, Alabamians, Mississippians, New Jerseyians, Michiganders was outstanding. Thank All Y'all for coming to our AlaMissiBamaSippi Rally. We will see you down the road.

Last edited:

davebennington

Re: EVENT: Mississippi/Alabama Heartland Chapter Rally: AL, Gulf Shores - 4/26/2012 to 4/29/2012

Hogan,

Alabama Gulf Shores state park is one of the finest RV campgrounds that I have ever seen. Great rally we are sorry to see it end.

Here is the parting shot for all to see.

dave

Attachments

• DSC05102-1.jpg
    DSC05102-1.jpg
    426.5 KB · Views: 33

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Deb and I are sure glad we made the trip from Michigan to the Alamissi ? rally. Wonderful to meet so many people from all over. Hope to return next year. If not we will be seeing you in Goshen in 2013. safe travels and thank "Y'ALL" again for your wonderful hospitality

JJOren

Janie and I will be headed out early tomorrow morning. Before we do, we wanted to say thanks to all who made the Rally happen, especially to Hogan and Donna. We had a great time and enjoyed meeting other Heartland owners! Best of everything to everyone and we'll see you on down the road!!!

Janie and John Oren
Saucier, MS

Lou_and_Bette

What a great time was had by all, hate to see it come to an end. Thank you Hogan and Donna for all your hard work. You sure know how to put on a party. Hope to see y'all soon. Be safe going down the road.................Bette and Lou

GETnBYE

The saying, "the more, the merrier" is surely true with this group! It was really nice to have so many join in the fun and make some great memories.
This has been a great rally. It's been so good to see our friends from past rallies and make new friends.

Thank you Hogan and Donna for all that you do for the chapter. You really do a fantastic job. We appreciate you so much.
Safe travels to everyone and hope to meet you again soon.
Anita & Wayne

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
We have, once again, had a great time! I am truly convinced that Heartland people are the best out there! Hogan and Donna do an outstanding job...I just wish Donna would relax more...she works so hard to make sure that everything is perfect.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Hogan, thanks for putting on an outstanding rally. We are looking forward to next year and another trip to the Alamissibamasippi rally4!

We hope that everyone travels safe and we'll see some in Gillette.

jbeletti

Re: EVENT: Mississippi/Alabama Heartland Chapter Rally: AL, Gulf Shores - 4/26/2012 to 4/29/2012

Farewell to our friends who have to leave today. We sure had a nice time here. What a great place the Gulf Shores area is. We'd love to visit again.

Hogan and Donna put on another great rally - thank you, thank you!

Nancy and I are heading to Pensacola to spend a little time at the Pensacola Naval Air Station Museum this afternoon. Then we'll be meeting up for dinner with some of Nancy's cousins that live in the area.

We plan to head out on Monday around lunch time, for Montgomery. There, we'll hook up with both peas in that pod - Michael and Kelly for dinner!

From there, we'll push into the Southeast Regional rally in Pine Mountain, GA on Tuesday.

See ya friends.

jnv

Donna & Hogan,

Thank you for your time and effort in putting together a wonderful rally. Great food, great time and we met many new friends.

Also, a thank you to everyone for making us feel so welcome!

GETnBYE

I hope that everyone can be seen in at least one of these photos. I love the crazy shot the best, as usual.
_MG_1942.jpg_MG_1947.jpg_MG_1951.jpg

MICKEY

Past Florida Chapter Leader
As we are packing up to go this morning, I just wanted to say thanks to Donna and Hogan for another great Rally. You just meet the nicest people at Heartland Rallys and the Host were the Most. Great job Hogan and Donna....tell Donna I told here so. See you guys in Pine Mountain.

hogan

Nice pictures Nita. Hope your travels went well. We got off about 9:30a and got home around 5pm. Re-pack tomorrow and head southeast for Georgia. Keep in touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.