EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AL, Gulf Shores - 5/6/2016 to 5/8/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

mountainlovers76

Mississippi Chapter Leaders
Heartlanders enjoying the Acme Oyster House in Gulf Shores on Thursday night.

Attachments

• ACME.jpg
    ACME.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 41
  • ACME 2.jpg
    ACME 2.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 31

mountainlovers76

Dinner at Doc's Seafood in Orange Beach with the Alabama and Mississippi Heartland Rally at Gulf Shores and then an ice cream social afterwards at Sugar Sands RV Resort.

Attachments

• Ice Cream Social 6.jpg
    Ice Cream Social 6.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 34
  • Ice Cream Social 5.jpg
    Ice Cream Social 5.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 35
  • Ice Cream Social 4.jpg
    Ice Cream Social 4.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 33
  • Ice Cream Social 3.jpg
    Ice Cream Social 3.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 32
  • Ice Cream Social 2.jpg
    Ice Cream Social 2.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 34
  • Doc's Seafood.jpg
    Doc's Seafood.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 34

mountainlovers76

The balloon glow event at the Balloon Festival in Foley AL on Friday night.

Attachments

• Balloon Glow 1.jpg
    Balloon Glow 1.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 28
  • Balloon Glow 2.jpg
    Balloon Glow 2.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 27
  • Balloon Glow 3.jpg
    Balloon Glow 3.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 30
  • Balloon Glow 4.jpg
    Balloon Glow 4.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 27

GWRam

59df71d903a8c914fbdfbaf972a3a45b.jpg
09545001813836073c4c3f681500314e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GWRam

We arrived later than we had hoped and missed dinner but the ice cream social was great. It's always nice meeting new friends.

The balloon glow in Foley was impressive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
Great pics, Ricky. Wish I had gone up to watch them fly this morning. Hope someone got pictures.

- - - Updated - - -

Dinner at Doc's Seafood in Orange Beach with the Alabama and Mississippi Heartland Rally at Gulf Shores and then an ice cream social afterwards at Sugar Sands RV Resort.
special advisory for Reta Hill: Oyster's were delicious; didn't have shrimp but I heard they were yummy too. Wish the Hills on Wheels were here with us. Miss yall.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
After seeing the pictures of restaurants and balloons, I can see another trip to Gulf Shores for us in the future..

Looks like a great time!

plshilo

Hey Everyone,
We want to Thank Bill & Susan for a Great Rally, it was a lot of Fun & Fellowship. The resort was a Great place and for sure will be returning. The Best of all was the Balloon Festival...Safe Travels to All

mountainlovers76

Had a great meal and great fellowship at the 2016 Heartland Alabama Mississippi Rally. We had fun with old friends and with new friends. Many thanks to Bill and Susan for all their work. Y'all will be missed.

Attachments

• 2016 Heartland Alabama Mississippi Rally Gulf Shores AL 2.jpg
    2016 Heartland Alabama Mississippi Rally Gulf Shores AL 2.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 39
  • Sugar Sands RV Resort.jpg
    Sugar Sands RV Resort.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 33
  • Rally Saturday Evening Meal 1.jpg
    Rally Saturday Evening Meal 1.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 40
  • Rally Saturday Evening Meal 2.jpg
    Rally Saturday Evening Meal 2.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 41
  • Rally Saturday Evening Meal 3.jpg
    Rally Saturday Evening Meal 3.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 38
  • Rally Saturday Evening Meal 4.jpg
    Rally Saturday Evening Meal 4.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 41
  • Rally Saturday Evening Meal 5.jpg
    Rally Saturday Evening Meal 5.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 39
  • Rally Saturday Evening Meal 6.jpg
    Rally Saturday Evening Meal 6.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 42
  • Door Prizes.jpg
    Door Prizes.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 38
  • Snap Pad Door Prize Winner.jpg
    Snap Pad Door Prize Winner.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 39

JanAndBill

Big shout out to Bill and Susan for a really great rally!!! We know you'll be happy in your Florida digs but we will sure miss you at the rallies.

GETnBYE

Thanks to Bill and Susan for putting on a great rally! congrats on the new place! ENJOY!
We enjoyed seeing friends that we have made during our travels and meeting and making some new friends at this rally.

*A special thanks to Malcolm and Valarie Talley for playing a very large roll in getting us to our destination.
Anita & Wayne

usnaviator

Retired Alabama Chapter Leaders
Bill & Susan, the Rally was great fun. Thanks very much for your hard work in putting it all together!

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
Thank you Bill and Susan for a great Rally. Your choice of the Sugar Sands RV resort was excellent. The meeting facility was absolutely the best I have ever seen and everything about the park was first class. The BBQ dinner was great, potluck, ice cream social, etc. all great. And Donna and I want to thank you also for jumping in and taking over the chapter leadership when we had to give it up. I know all of the group appreciates what a fine job you have done and we all hope you will continue to participate in the chapter functions. All the best.
Hogan and Donna

BigDaddy

Founding Alabama Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thanks to everyone for the compliments on the rally, but y'all are the ones that made it a great rally. Seeing old friends, meeting new friends and everyone wanting to socialize and gather together always makes a great rally. Thank you all for your friendships, the fellowship - and the great times. We'll miss y'all, but hope to drop in for a rally from time to time. Stay in touch - and safe travels to everyone!

Buster537

Thanks Bill, you and Susan did an outstanding job. Rhonda and I wish to thank you both for introducing us to the Hartland Rallies. Safe travels - See you down the Road, James

EEdawg

Clara and I had a great time visiting with everyone. The balloon glow was a new experience and was nice to see. Thanks a bunch to everyone who worked on the rally. Now I need to figure out how to change my luck in the drawings, or in powerball. I also picked up a few trailer tricks from others at the rally.

rcox

wish to thank bill and susan for a great job of organizing and presenting a great rally. safe travels in all that you do forward. on a personal note also those who saw our pets know how the yorkie, joey was just not into it and we took him to the vet as soon as we got home and had to put him to sleep. he was in renal failure. ricky and rachael saw the only real perk up when they came by with their yorkies and he went out to do the sniffing thing. crying as I type this, but pet owners know they become your kids. hope to run into all of you again as we get camping more.

Status
Not open for further replies.