EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AL, Gulf Shores - 5/6/2016 to 5/8/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

plshilo

wish to thank bill and susan for a great job of organizing and presenting a great rally. safe travels in all that you do forward. on a personal note also those who saw our pets know how the yorkie, joey was just not into it and we took him to the vet as soon as we got home and had to put him to sleep. he was in renal failure. ricky and rachael saw the only real perk up when they came by with their yorkies and he went out to do the sniffing thing. crying as I type this, but pet owners know they become your kids. hope to run into all of you again as we get camping more.
Wow, very sorry to hear about your little bubby....we also have lost pets so know exactly how you feel.....hope you can maybe find another....

BigDaddy

Founding Alabama Chapter Leaders-Retired
Bob and Linda, so sorry to hear about Joey. I could tell he was a sweetheart. I've done the same for a few of my "babies" and know how much it hurts. Hurting deeply is the price you pay for loving deeply. Know that your last act of love was the most loving thing you did in his whole life. Praying for God's comfort to you both.

rcox

thanks bill and phil we greatly appreciate your response and especially your prayers bill. pray we will meet again down the road. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.