EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AR, Mountain View - 5/1/2015 to 5/3/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

olcoon

Well, finally got most of what I wanted to accomplish before leaving for the rally. We'll be hitting the road in the morning for the general direction of Mountain View. Going to stop for a couple of days in Springfield to visit with Sally's family, then on to Mountain View Wednesday morning.

bsummit

Arkansas Chapter Leader-Retired
Well, finally got most of what I wanted to accomplish before leaving for the rally. We'll be hitting the road in the morning for the general direction of Mountain View. Going to stop for a couple of days in Springfield to visit with Sally's family, then on to Mountain View Wednesday morning.

Got a spot waiting for you, come on.

olcoon

Sitting in the coach in Springfield, relaxing after the trip down here. Been too long since we've done this! Looking forward to spending some time down there!

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Just wanted to say the folks here in Ar. are real nice people. W e have had a butt load of problems and the folks here are helping us get thing figured out. We need springs axles and tires. We were so lucky on Sunday our Springs broke wore a grove in the tire a passer bye flag us down a told us . We were 4 miles from the campground so we called Bill and he followed us in keeping a eye on the tires and things . Thank you Bill !! So at least we made to the campground . Our sewer pipe broke also but again Bill came to the rescue again and fixed it for us. We are so blessed to have such good and helpful friends. Should be getting everything fixed by next week. Couldn't be broke down in a nicer campground.

katkens-DW

e11fc5ee58afd68d24c131c9806efc09.jpg
Thanks Bernie the fire was nice.

katkens-DW

I would like to thank Billy and Jancie for a great rally had a great time and made new friends and got to see old ones. Still waiting on stuff to repair our trailer but hope to see everyone in Goshen in 3 weeks or so.. thanks again Billy and Janice!!

happykraut

Thanks Billy and Janice for a great rally. Met some great people. and hope to see some of you in Goshen. We made it home by about 12:30.

bsummit

I would like to thank Billy and Jancie for a great rally had a great time and made new friends and got to see old ones. Still waiting on stuff to repair our trailer but hope to see everyone in Goshen in 3 weeks or so.. thanks again Billy and Janice!!

So glad you and Ken had a good time. It was good meeting y'all. We did have more than a few laughs. I hope everything gets fixed as soon as possible. We will see everyone in Goshen.

bsummit

Thanks Billy and Janice for a great rally. Met some great people. and hope to see some of you in Goshen. We made it home by about 12:30.

It was good to meet the world famous happykraut and the boss of the family Judi. It was my pleasure to have all of you here, even though I didn't know what I was doing. See you in Goshen.

olcoon

Sally & I also had a great time in Mountain View...again! We really love it down there, love the area, the music, and the people! We think it was a great rally, got to renew old friendships, and make new friends! Billy you did a GREAT job, just wish I had been feeling better so I could have gone to Blanchard Caverns, still had a great time!

bacaye

Bill and I had a great time in Mountain View!!! I am disappointed I did not get to bring a dulcimer home with us, but maybe next time. We loved the food, music, and watching the life of the little van!!! It is always nice to meet and make new friends, which we did, and anxious to see them again in Goshen. Thank you for having a great rally and also taking over as the Arkansas Chapter Leaders. Bill and Barb

bacaye

Kenny and Kathy, we will feel much better when we know you two are home!!! Safe travels! Bill and Barb

bsummit

I am glad everyone had a good time in Mountain View and we are looking forward to seeing most everyone in Goshen.

olcoon

Barb, did Bill get his phone taken care of in Little Rock? Been wondering about that.

Kathy...you guys are STILL THERE?! What's the hold up, I figured you'd be home by now!!!

Roy

katkens-DW

not yet still waiting on parts it's only been 8 days they said 7 to 10 just to build them and then their is shipping. so we are still waiting!!

olcoon

You'd better be careful, you might be staying there long enough to start paying city taxes!!! :rolleyes:

Lukeduke

Great to meet all the new (to us) friends and visit with ones we had met before. Hope Ken and Kat get away before we get back in the area. I have posted some of the pictures I took to my album and will get a few more when I have time to download them. It would not let me download an album just single picture at a time. Had great touring and eating and listing to the local music.

katkens-DW

Just wanted to let everybody know we finally got our new axles and tires they sure look good we will be leaving tomorrow . We wanted to thank the Ozark RV Park and Hummingbird Ridge RV repair ( Robert) very nice people . See most of you in Goshen in June !! Thank you again for all your help Robert..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.