EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Camp Verde - 10/6/2015 to 10/11/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrsfish

Monica and Don - Yeah!!!! - we're so happy to hear you're joining us. Will be great to see you both again. One day we will be able to make the colorado events but due to work commitments that's still down the line. Hope you have a great summer and see you in October.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
OK, now only 6 slots left as I, Denise and the 3 dog night crew will be there to bowl and win another "grand prize" ...

thank you, thank you very much !!!

[Greg: The Chapter members have banned together and you are no longer allowed to sit with Terry & June or our Texas friends....You must be in the corner have have your eyes and ears closed when we do the drawings...No more taking home everything on the table....that just isn't right!!!! Can't wait to see you guys again....Will you both be bowling? Let me know...]

MTPockets

OK, now only 6 slots left as I, Denise and the 3 dog night crew will be there to bowl and win another "grand prize" ...

thank you, thank you very much !!!

[Greg: The Chapter members have banned together and you are no longer allowed to sit with Terry & June or our Texas friends....You must be in the corner have have your eyes and ears closed when we do the drawings...No more taking home everything on the table....that just isn't right!!!! Can't wait to see you guys again....Will you both be bowling? Let me know...]
. I think they need to be on my team - No-GuttAZs

Doublegranch

Terry:

Not sure that is going to happen, but hey, you never know how the names are pulled out of the hat.
But if they are and you win.....there will be **** to pay at the prize night.....

Doublegranch

Norman & Richard:
We are all waiting for your team Name! It must be something special for you to keep it a secret...Let us all in on your selection as we need to start placing our players with the teams. As well as we need to start posting our "special Rules" for the bowl a thon....

We have 6 sites available for this Rally....anyone wanting to join us, let us know soon as I feel this rally will be sold out before the end of summer....

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Monica & Don, Co Chapter Leaders will be attending our Rally. This is exciting and can't wait to see them both again.
Maybe that will put some pressure on John & Cathy to make it as well....How about Phil & Mary?????

This rally sounds like so much fun!

We are still kicking it around, however, with the Colorado HOC Fall Rally a week before, we probably won't be able to get that much time off from work!

You never know!

Not to mention that a big part of our summer travel budget for this year is going into trailer repairs (starting that soon) and have put off our Lake Tahoe trip until next summer (2016).

But . . . we are still Tucson bound in February!

Doublegranch

Bowl a Thon sign up list.....Check out the first posting for the name list on our bowl a thon. If your name is on the list and you are not going to bowl, let me know. If you are not on the list and want to bowl, also let me know. The team players will be assigned to a team shortly.

Non Players....I have assigned 4 judges from the non players list. One judge for each bowling lane we have reserved. Should you not want to be a judge, let me know. I will email each judge a list of our "rule" encroachments to apply in our fun filled tournament. Remember this is just for fun....But some of the rules by frame will make you scratch your head....is the CL on something....

Players...Bribing of the judges is a 10 pin violation, unless the bribe is high enough....Verbal harassment of the judges is also a 10 pin violation unless you persuade them with a beverage of choice. This will be a Hoot of an afternoon....lots of fun, harassment and of course our Chapter Love...

Doublegranch

Bowl-a-thon Teams & Captains:

Captains.......................Team Names
Richard ---- The Heartland Fireballers

Michelle --- Heartland Hotshots

Terry --- No-GuttAZ's

Norman --- Heartland Roadgang

Name list will be sent to each team captain for assignment of each player in bowling order...Rules to be posted shortly..We have one more judge to announce and still waiting for Peanut to decide if Mike and Karen will bowl..

Doublegranch

Should be in the next couple of days or perhaps tomorrow....Terry needs to have his names right away so he can start holding practice once a week....Hum, let's see how that goes....

Doublegranch

Bowl a Thon Team Assignments: Please note we may add some additional players to the teams as others respond.

Richard
Ann
Jim
Ryan
Steve

Michelle
Ron
Jeanne
Greg
Sandi....AKA Chapter Nurse

Terry
Denise
Rick
Monica
Garry

Norman
June
Mark
Karen
Vicki

Last edited:

jimtoo

You need a "judge" and a "nurse" for a bowling tournament???? Man,,, this must be some serious bowling... OHHHH NO,,, I got it now... Old folks bowling... the judge decides if the bowler crosses the foul line cause he can't see it and tells him where his ball went..... and the nurse gives first aid for the exhausted and hurt foot from dropping the ball..... :) Good idea.. :)

Jim M

Doublegranch

Jim: Way too funny....but you got it correct....topic at the Meet n Greet is I hadn't thought this thing through completely...Didn't have first Aid
Low and behold, we have an RN on board......Wonder if Heartland has disability insurance on all members?

jimtoo

NO.. I don't think they carry any insurance like that,,, I think everyone signed an automatic disagreement of libel when they joined the forum and agreed to attend a rally. :) I think it was special for AZ, NM, and CO and some folks from CA. But all us Texans are covered. :)

Doublegranch

Jim: You know you will now get some posts on that comment....Kind of like the Dodge, Chevy, Ford thing....
Looking forward to meeting you in Goshen....

Status
Not open for further replies.