EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Camp Verde - 10/6/2015 to 10/11/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron-Cookie

Hey Jim I'm one of the Arizona Old Timers... I have a golf cart reserved at Goshen so how about a race... I'm let you have a 100 foot head start and I'll pass you before we get 200 feet from the starting line... How about that... Just in case you have trouble our Chapter Nurse is on my bowling team... I'm sure we could help you out.. In fact my Sundance already carries a cane... Looking forward to seeing you at Goshen...

Kosanko

We in the Az. chapter have and RN, aka (medic) and a Judge, aka Commanding Officer and the bowling teams are more like Fire Support Teams!!!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Just thought I'd let you all know that it is official that we will not be able to make this Rally (****it . . . we really wanted to do this bowling thingamagigger) . . . but we will be seeing you all in Tucson in February, 2016!

And I'll have my DJ stuff there as well! :cool:

Maybe we can do another bowling . . . or maybe a putt-putt golf thingamiggingy in Tucson! :p

Either way . . . I can't wait until AZHOC Tucson, 2016! :eek::rolleyes::cool::eek:

Miss you guyz . . . LUV Y'ALL!

jimtoo

Hey Jim I'm one of the Arizona Old Timers... I have a golf cart reserved at Goshen so how about a race... I'm let you have a 100 foot head start and I'll pass you before we get 200 feet from the starting line... How about that... Just in case you have trouble our Chapter Nurse is on my bowling team... I'm sure we could help you out.. In fact my Sundance already carries a cane... Looking forward to seeing you at Goshen...

Well ,,, we will not be in Goshen it seems. Got some stuff making us not do much, or any, traveling now. Hopefully it will be over before long and we can get back on the road. We both have issues with our eyes, me cataracts and hole in macula surgery coming up, just did 1 cataract. DW having injections in one eye each month for wet macula degeneration. But things should be better soon.

Ya'll have fun and travel safe.

Jim M

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
John: Sorry you can't make it...we only have 5 sites left and we are sold out...this will really be a hoot of a Rally...Sent the Judges the "encroachment Rules" for our three game bowl a thon...Team assignments have been made and working on the Indian Reservation Chief giving us a History of the area during our Wine Tasting evening..
So you my friend will be missed and will miss out on a super event. Not to worry as we will have many more...Tucson Rodeo Rally will also be special and we will have some things different from Camp Verde...but you really need to focus on Havasu Balloon Festival Rally in Jan 2017... We will have the entire State Park, right on the River....Read our posting....Cathy will have a blast here....By the way, Phil & Mary will be attending...

See you next Feb in Tucson...We are all looking forward to your music and Cathy's Table of goodies for sale....

JohnD

Well ,,, we will not be in Goshen it seems. Got some stuff making us not do much, or any, traveling now. Hopefully it will be over before long and we can get back on the road. We both have issues with our eyes, me cataracts and hole in macula surgery coming up, just did 1 cataract. DW having injections in one eye each month for wet macula degeneration. But things should be better soon.

Ya'll have fun and travel safe.

Jim M

Hope everything works out for you guys . . .

Maybe you can make one of our Colorado HOC events this summer . . .

Let me know and I'll make sure you get a spot!

JohnD

John: Sorry you can't make it...we only have 5 sites left and we are sold out...this will really be a hoot of a Rally...Sent the Judges the "encroachment Rules" for our three game bowl a thon...Team assignments have been made and working on the Indian Reservation Chief giving us a History of the area during our Wine Tasting evening..
So you my friend will be missed and will miss out on a super event. Not to worry as we will have many more...Tucson Rodeo Rally will also be special and we will have some things different from Camp Verde...but you really need to focus on Havasu Balloon Festival Rally in Jan 2017... We will have the entire State Park, right on the River....Read our posting....Cathy will have a blast here....By the way, Phil & Mary will be attending...

See you next Feb in Tucson...We are all looking forward to your music and Cathy's Table of goodies for sale....

Oh . . . you can bet your sweet bippy (I don't know what that means, but I read or heard it in a western movie somewhere) that we will be there at the Havasu Balloon Festival Rally 2017 . . .

There is no way in the world we could miss this one!

The AZ HOC Chapter is the biggest on the move HOC Chapter of all time!

Bar none!

I am so glad that you have adopted me (as your bastard step-child) and Cathy members! :rolleyes::eek::cool:

Doublegranch

John: I will add you to the list for Havasu now.....We only have 16 site left and we are almost two years out...
By the way...step child but never a bastard child....You guys are life family...Tell Cathy to start making in advance for this one....
The Cats can run the river with the girls and I have a few surprises up my sleeve....Thanks for signing up....Welcome

JohnD

John: I will add you to the list for Havasu now.....We only have 16 site left and we are almost two years out...
By the way...step child but never a bastard child....You guys are life family...Tell Cathy to start making in advance for this one....
The Cats can run the river with the girls and I have a few surprises up my sleeve....Thanks for signing up....Welcome

Well, after all of the mechanical issues we had on the way to Quartzsite, 2015, we have found ourselves with large amounts of repair expenses to our trailer, which is why we are limiting our travels this summer (2015)!

However, once we have these repairs to our trailer done, it should be good for many years to come!

And I've already gotten the new truck to tow it for the next 10 years . . .

Doublegranch

John:
Check out the Havasu thread....made a posting about you....and a suggestion....hope you take the bait...

8amps

This thread is pretty funny, I just read through it and all the trash talking with the bowling.... you guys crack me up. We are actually in Cottonwood, I was just looking up some stuff on Sedona. Maybe we'll go check out Camp Verde if time allows.

PS We are really not sure of our plans this fall since our tentative plans thus far have all gone out the window and we've ended up doing totally different (but totally enjoyable) things than we anticipated. But if you can accept a maybe, then add us to the list.

PPS Phil would bowl if we are able to make it, I'll be on the sidelines sipping Rumchata... Michelle can you come up with a name (you had so many good ones) for the officiating crew? I'm not sure if he's a ringer, but before we left Denver, his team won their league (winter league, no less). Full disclosure :)

Doublegranch

Phil & Mary:
We would love to take your maybe, I will put you down. Let us know how your plans are forming...Phil, we will have a team for you, no problem as we have one spot on each team to either fill or make another team of 5. I am thinking the side line crews should be called the wrecking ballers.....

Mrsfish

I'm not sure if he's a ringer, but before we left Denver, his team won their league (winter league, no less). Full disclosure :)[/QUOTE]

i think an auction to offer up Phil as the 5 th member of the team would be fun.(maybe with all proceeds going to the Heartland Blanket for Babies program) Of course that means that all 5th members will not be assigned until that time, but it would add another twist.

MTPockets

All this hype over getting Phil on their team, I just want to mention that Phil has never beat any of the No-GuttAZ team members. So, that being said, it's pretty obvious that No-GuttAZ will not be beaten. Go ahead and have trophy engraved. (Get the spelling correct "No-GuttAZ").

JohnD

All this hype over getting Phil on their team, I just want to mention that Phil has never beat any of the No-GuttAZ team members. So, that being said, it's pretty obvious that No-GuttAZ will not be beaten. Go ahead and have trophy engraved. (Get the spelling correct "No-GuttAZ").

Uh oh . . . soundz like thrash talk to me! :eek:

Let's hear some more! :cool:

Mrsfish

Uh oh . . . soundz like thrash talk to me! :eek:

Let's hear some more! :cool:

To quote some movie I saw - "how's the view from the cheap seats?" John. To earn the right to trash talk you have to get your name on the attendees roster. Just saying. (And just joking)

Mrsfish

And MTPockets. I'm just ignoring you cause what you said was just so, so, so un realistic. Get real Terry.

Status
Not open for further replies.