EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Camp Verde - 10/6/2015 to 10/11/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrsfish

It's true though... No-GuttAZ has never been beaten.... So, with a track record like that it's a given!

I don't know about your math but a record of .00 wins and .00 losses means you've had a .500 season. That's pretty mediocre to me.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
If...Phil and Mary are able to make the Rally....we still have 3 players yet to assign. Should be we get a couple more players in addition, I will add a 5th team if we can get one more lane reserved. You guys will die when you see some of the rules....Pending the Judges input....the end of the 3 round bowl a thon, could end up in the hands of "fate" vs skill....hum, whatever than means....Rules will be posted shortly....

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
If...Phil and Mary are able to make the Rally....we still have 3 players yet to assign. Should be we get a couple more players in addition, I will add a 5th team if we can get one more lane reserved. You guys will die when you see some of the rules....Pending the Judges input....the end of the 3 round bowl a thon, could end up in the hands of "fate" vs skill....hum, whatever than means....Rules will be posted shortly....

Well . . . ain't nobody that can beat me at the gutterball! :p

I'm the best! :angel:

Maybe we can have a bowl-a-thon in Tucson next February? :confused:

Mrsfish

I'd pay money to watch John roll gutter balls from a horse, with his hat, chaps and boots. Nothing else allowed - ground rules just established.

JohnD

No John...we are having a Rodeo...bring your hat, boots and chaps.....Horse will be provided...

I'd pay money to watch John roll gutter balls from a horse, with his hat, chaps and boots. Nothing else allowed - ground rules just established.

I gots the hats (although will probably get another one or two) . . . no chaps . . . been out shopping for some new boots!

There is a new store next to Cabela's called 'The Boot Barn' and I found a pair of harness boots in there that I like!

Guess I'd better get them before camping season starts so I can get them broke in.

Can't wait for Tucson!

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
So John, the challenge is on for you.....Ann will pay to watch, I will set up a bowing lane in the middle of the RV Resort, Bring Rodeo, my Horse...and you can roll gutter balls....and yes my horse's name really is Rodeo..

JohnD

So John, the challenge is on for you.....Ann will pay to watch, I will set up a bowing lane in the middle of the RV Resort, Bring Rodeo, my Horse...and you can roll gutter balls....and yes my horse's name really is Rodeo..

Wow . . . see what happens when I open my yap!!!! :eek: :p :rolleyes:

I'm not sure you want me riding your horse with a bowling ball in my hands . . . ;)

Kosanko

Can i suggest JohnD wear pants since this is a family event, but I do have a pair of Harley Leather Chaps and can even bring an authentic Harley vest for him to wear to top off his ensemble

JohnD

Can i suggest JohnD wear pants since this is a family event, but I do have a pair of Harley Leather Chaps and can even bring an authentic Harley vest for him to wear to top off his ensemble

I used to have all that stuff . . . but I got rid of it all when I got kicked out of Studio 54! :( :eek: :rolleyes: :cool:

Not really . . . never been to Studio 54 . . . just made all of that up just to sound cool! :)

Mrsfish

I used to have all that stuff . . . but I got rid of it all when I got kicked out of Studio 54! :( :eek: :rolleyes: :cool:

Not really . . . never been to Studio 54 . . . just made all of that up just to sound cool! :)

Well maybe Mark can stand in for you since he is disclosing that he has the chaps and vest. Unless those are saved for private Michelle moments???.

Okay, that's a picture I can't get out of my mind. Sorry everyone.

JohnD

Well maybe Mark can stand in for you since he is disclosing that he has the chaps and vest. Unless those are saved for private Michelle moments???.

Okay, that's a picture I can't get out of my mind. Sorry everyone.

Well . . . it's been a long time since I've ridden a horse . . . over 20 years . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.