EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Camp Verde - 10/6/2015 to 10/11/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kosanko

Hey i have only wore them riding my Harley, and in a few biker bars and still had to buy my own drinks.....lol

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Garry, just think of this as Saturday night's entertainment! The late night show, of course!

Actually, it probably should be The Late Late Late Late Late Late Late Late Late Late Late Late Late Night Show!

Heeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeessssss Johnny!

JohnD

I've got a couple of cats sitting on the back of my office chair shaking their heads . . .

Marcy-PA254756.jpg SierraInSlippers-P2260312.jpg

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Hey everyone...Bob & Dorothy Wright from CO Chapter has just signed up for our Camp Verde Rally.
We now only have 3 spaces left and we are sold out!!!!!!!!! I will try to get more spaces if our numbers continue to increase.
If you are riding the fence on attending, now would be an excellent opportunity for you to RSVP...This Rally most likely will be sold out.

JohnD

Hey everyone...Bob & Dorothy Wright from CO Chapter has just signed up for our Camp Verde Rally.
We now only have 3 spaces left and we are sold out!!!!!!!!! I will try to get more spaces if our numbers continue to increase.
If you are riding the fence on attending, now would be an excellent opportunity for you to RSVP...This Rally most likely will be sold out.

Wish we could make this one . . . but we'll have to wait until February for Tucson!

We WILL be there!

Sorry . . . no chaps . . . but I will have my hats and boots! :eek:

:rolleyes:

Just got back from the trailer repair shop . . . left the trailer there over night so they can have it to check it out completely!

I'll post the outcome in the other topic I started about the issue in a few minutes!

Here is a link to the beginning of the topic thread if you haven't been there yet:

https://heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/50706-Slide-and-floor-bottoming-out-and-contacting-tires

Probably be a few minutes before I get the post completed.

To make a long story short . . . it looks like we will be replacing both axles with much heavier duty ones, with 8-lug instead of 5-lug!

Which also means five new wheels (was going to replace the tires anyway).

Those of you that were in Quartzsite know of our troubles on the way down there.

Check out the other topic thread in a few minutes.

Ron-Cookie

I know.... Hey I forgot to tell you I found a place here in Maricopa that will re-pack my RV's bearings.... Happy Day! Now I just need to find the time to bring it over... Us retired people just have no time to spare... hehehe

Doublegranch

Camp Verde Sites have been assigned....We have three sites open 115, 118, 120. I called the RV Resort and should we sell out and need more space, they will accommodate our group. You can go online to the Camp Verde site and see your location. The only preference I gave RV's was for the RAT Team. They all are close to Site 99 which will be our Rally Site. These numbers are not listed from left to right but from back to back...so actually site 97 and 99 are side by side....We have two large rigs, Kosanko with his Gateway in Site 131 which is the largest site and Attaway site 116. Greg, I placed you out to the end in hope that will make it easier for you to get in and out. All sites are large enough to accommodate our group RV's, it's just a matter of convenience when parking. I will attempt to scan the Site map the Resort gave me and post it on this Thread. Not a geek, so we will see how I do. Any questions, let me know. I have not sent this list into the Resort and will not do so for awhile. Should we need any changes, they will need to be done prior to sending this list into the Rv Resort.

Doublegranch

Jim: You are way too cool....Thank you...That really helps out. I knew there was a reason Heartland Paid you all those Big Bucks....ha

Doublegranch

Our new Members, Wilson & Debi Padilla, just signed up for the Camp Verde Rally.
This is exciting as they will be able to meet a lot of great folks and they selected a Great Rally as well.

We currently have two sites left to sell before we have sold out our block. Should other want to join us
we can increase our block space.

Doublegranch

Our newest member has just signed up for the Camp Verde Rally!! Welcome Mike McKittrick....
We currently only have one spot open, however should we get a few more that want to attend, we can "for now" expand our block...

This is going to be a super Rally......

Status
Not open for further replies.