EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Lake Havasu - 1/10/2017 to 1/15/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Ann & Rick, Ted & Ann:

Thank you, you will really enjoy the Black Bear....Super place to eat with huge amounts of food...
Rick & I ate there on our Inspection tour of the State Park.

Mrsfish

Ann & Rick, Ted & Ann:

Thank you, you will really enjoy the Black Bear....Super place to eat with huge amounts of food...
Rick & I ate there on our Inspection tour of the State Park.

You of all people know that Rick probably doesn't remember that- but he does love him a good breakfast!!!

Doublegranch

Rich & Vicki:

Got you down...thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

Ann:
Rick will remember when he gets there! The table next to us ordered pancakes, they were flopping over the oval plate and Rick almost had a heart attack! It's some good "FOOD"....

By the way, this Ann & Rick, Ted & Ann thing sounds like a "soap Opera"....Perhaps we could make a Heartland Movie!

Doublegranch

Rally Update:We are less than 2 & 1/2 months away from the Rally kick off....I know unexpected things happen and some members may have to bow out of this Rally....If this is happening to you, please PM me and I will make sure your money is returned with a replacement from the Wait List....we currently have 15 on this list and they are wanting to share this Rally experience...so if you cannot make this Rally, please let me know so you are not out the money you up fronted for this rally...The wait list attendee will send me a check for the rally dates and I will send the check to you..ensuring everyone is whole...then I will make the name change... any out of rally dates will will between you and the State park. I will only work with the rally dates blocked...I hope everyone will be able to attend, but if there is a problem, just know I will work with you. Last minute cancellation may not have the ability to be filled...so let me know as soon as you are aware of any problems and of not being able to attend...

chiefaret

We plan to attend both breakfast and lunch at Black Bear. Had breakfast there when I talked to the MGR, couldn't hardly eat it all, and i am a professional eater!!!!!!;)

Doublegranch

Pat & ELaine,,,,Steve & Ginger:Thanks for signing up. I have you all down and looks like a nice gathering for these events.Now if we can only get Ann to come out from Colo and give her morning wake up workout classes!!!Perhaps running to the Margarita fountain on the beach will help to drop a few Lbs....

Status
Not open for further replies.