EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Lake Havasu - 1/10/2017 to 1/15/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Sorry everyone been out of pocket for a couple days....I will get all the posts up to date with your requst this evening...

Doublegranch

Okay....now I can get to your requests....
The Honey wagon will come for one or many and I will request both Thursday and Friday for those who want it.
I will take a name list during our first night evening social and let the vendor know the numbers.

Hippy...added you to the list for group "grazing"

Doublegranch

Pete & Fawn OLvera have just confirmed they will be attending this Rally....They found a site elsewhere.
Thanks for the PM and we look forward to meeting you and helping you celebrate your first Heartland Rally!!
You will pick up your welcome bag when we meet at the Rally Resort.
We now have 50 RV's attending this Rally! Thank you Every ONE!!!

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Do we have to sign up for the Honey Wagon?

Or can we just flag them down when they are in the park . . . :confused:

775eae7c7866f36acd548616c344d3f0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Hey . . . you weren't supposed to see me at work . . . :mad:

HowFireballIsMade.jpg

Guess I'd better get busy . . . got less than two months to make enough for the rally!

:angel:

JohnD

It is with a heavy heart that Cathy and I have had to cancel our trip to this Rally in January.

Sometimes real life gets in the way of the fun stuff, which is the case in this instance.

We will miss seeing everyone down there, but we will still be going to the spring HOC Rallies in New Mexico and Colorado, so hope to see most of you there!

jbeletti

It is with a heavy heart that Cathy and I have had to cancel our trip to this Rally in January.

Sometimes real life gets in the way of the fun stuff, which is the case in this instance.

We will miss seeing everyone down there, but we will still be going to the spring HOC Rallies in New Mexico and Colorado, so hope to see most of you there!

John - sorry to hear you and Cathy won't be able to join us in AZ this January. I'm sure we'll see you down the road somewhere though. Wishing you guys all the best in this minor road block.

BigJim45

Luv'n Life

John, sorry you and the wife won't be coming to Havasu rally. I will miss seeing you and that famous helmet of yours.

Take care my friend and will see you down the road some where.

Doublegranch

JohnD:

Thanks for the PM last night and I completely understand. I can honestly say I won't miss the experience of your refilled "Fireball" bottles as posted a few posts down! You will be greatly missed as well as your music! Hope all works out and we see you for the NM Rally.

Pending clearance is: David & Patricia Hole from OR.....PM sent let me know if you want this opening.

JohnD

JohnD:

I can honestly say I won't miss the experience of your refilled "Fireball" bottles as posted a few posts down!

Think of it this way . . .

By the New Mexico Rally I should have a whole keg of Fireball saved up! :eek:

I'll give you a call later when I get a chance.

Doublegranch

Only fourth on the waitlist now.....:cool:[Dan, You are living the good life...Did you get my two emails? It appears your chances of being cleared just went up as only one ahead of you pending a yes or no. Hmm...I remember seeing a post about a keg of beer for the Jimmy Buffet party!! ]

Doublegranch

Looking for SARGE!!!!!!!!!!

Dan.....you are up next on the waitlist!!! Ready to be cleared. I have been trying to get a hold of you....If you read this post or if anyone has Dan's phone number, please have him PM me...... I know he wants to attend and we all want that keg of beer!

Doublegranch

Ok, call off the Calif Hwy Patrol....we found Sarge!
He was found sampling which keg of beer to bring for the Jimmy Buffet Beach Party...
Dan & Mary are now confirmed.

Sarge

WE ARE IN !!

Check will be sent per instructions via Priority Mail on Monday...

Sarge

Doublegranch

Sarge..No need in wasting money on Priority mail...a 49 cent stamp is fine!Happy you made the list and we are all happy to see if you arrive with that keg you were tasting when your probation officer found you last night!!!!NOTE ON the Honey Wagon:The service hasn't requested rsvp's they said they will come for one or a hundred....so I will confirm everyone that wants the service and site number on the first night get together Snack pot luck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.