EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Lake Havasu - 1/10/2017 to 1/15/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
JohnD:
You were indeed very much missed.....lots of talk around the campfire and the Margarita fountain about what if JohnD was here! Yep we created a few new drinks and JimB made a special drink in your honor! Guess you will have to try it next time we meet....the ingrediants are still a secret as Jim's Great, Great, Great Grandfather passed it to him....So cannot post it here!

See you and Cathy in NM....

Safe Travels.

lemmelhouse

Gary, It was I Carl Lemmel that won the wine tasting. Although I do not imbibe myself I have a wife and her many friends that really appreciated the win. Great rally, we had a good time and appreciate your hard work in planning and running it. See you in Pueblo CO. or maybe before.

Doublegranch

Carl:

Thank you! I just needed the name for my records....It was great seeing you again and can't wait for the Pueblo Rally....Safe Travels...

jwcox

I am so happy, fun times, great people and great prize, unfortunately I can't figure out how to insert the photo. Trust me though, it works fantastic, thanks Camping World
IMG_2073.jpg

Doublegranch

Jeanne:
Happy you like the fire pit you won....See you in April....bring it along so we can check it out.
Are you arriving early at Kartchner???

WeRWilsons

Garry,

Now that we are back home and things have settled down a bit...we wanted to let you know how much we appreciated all your hard work and enjoyed your rally. It was certainly one of the best!!! I dont think I will ever forget the 70's Scavenger Hunt!!! Thanks so much again....looking forward to Pueblo!!!!

Anthony & Linda

Doublegranch

Anthony & Linda;

Thank you so very much for the nice words! I appreciate your involvement with the Scavenger Hunt and staying up til midnight dyeing you shirts for the 70's look!

Get ready for Pueblo as I have something very special in mind and your performance will be a highlight during one of the evening events!
Safe Travels till we meet in Pueblo!

Az_Ernie

Thanks Jim. I had actually read the edit, but I thought it was Garry's edit and he had fixed the link.

MrsFish: Correction... When he's (Jim) good, he's good!

gasman

Camp Socializer
Hi Garry, could you post Sonny's contact information for the Joy Rider system.
Thanks so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.