EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Tucson - 2/23/2016 to 2/28/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
John, try them on before you buy. I have always had to get a 1/2 size larger in a pointy toe boot. They pinch your toes because with the high heels...your always walking down hill. Trust me...I have had plenty of them. Your choice..... Hop-a-long Cassidy. Make sure you take some thick socks to try them on with. Wear them a lot before you come to Tucson. The part above the heels are always tight at the ankles to start out with and if you don't break them in. You will rub off all the skin. Trust me.

Make sure you get a pair of Levis or Lee's that are 3-4" longer (inseam) than you normally wear. Don't ask questions...just do it. I will tell you why later or you can ask Garry. You will also need a belt with a 10# belt buckle. They help hold your tummy in.

Boot Barn normally has a sale on pearl button cowboy shirts. Get some.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Doug, I show you in site 1481....some sites were changed as some early arrival sites were taken by other guests and to keep attendees from moving twice, we made a few changes....

See you both soon!

bkdance

Made deposit...arriving Saturday the 20th and out the 28th. Had to change sites but can't remember which site she moved us to.

Doublegranch

kim, she was me...Kristy called as your early arrival site was taken...moved you and another couple so you wouldn't have to move twice..
So a shot is in order!

bkdance

kim, she was me...Kristy called as your early arrival site was taken...moved you and another couple so you wouldn't have to move twice..
So a shot is in order!
You're a she and you want me to shoot you?

still don't know our site number.. When will you be updating the list? Oh and have you been thanked lately for all your hard work? Love ya!

Doublegranch

It was just changed this afternoon when you decided to arrive on the 20th...New site is now 1464 changed from 1496...
And no I am not a "she"....and it was a fireball shot...not to shoot me....wow are you violent this evening...

Doublegranch

Rally UPDATE:

Due to the size of our Rally, the RV Resort has given us Complimentary use of the Grand Canyon Room. This is a great room that we can use all day and into the evening.
They will have enough tables and chairs for us and the Rat team will help set up for each function.
AS A CHANGE IN PLANS....we will use this room for our Pot Luck Dinner, Game nights and day time functions....
Arts & Crafts tables will be set up each morning at 9 AM for you to display and sell your items....Also a White Elephant table will be available...
Do we have any interest in a Professional Digital Camera Class? If so, let me know and I will set it up...

Mrsfish

Yeah on the room!! Those of us from southern az know how cold it can get in the evenings.. And count me in on a digital photography class(I'm guessing johnd??)

Doublegranch

Ann.....well you can guess all you want....but we have come up with a highly astute, professional Digital Professor to conduct this Valuable Seminar!
No amount of money could be paid to get this person to offer his services, he is doing it for Free....well maybe a shot or two of Fireball....
The Professor will be announced, once we have some RSVPS to make it worth his time and effort....He makes thousands of dollars and hour, so we need more than one!

Mrsfish

Ann.....well you can guess all you want....but we have come up with a highly astute, professional Digital Professor to conduct this Valuable Seminar!
No amount of money could be paid to get this person to offer his services, he is doing it for Free....well maybe a shot or two of Fireball....
The Professor will be announced, once we have some RSVPS to make it worth his time and effort....He makes thousands of dollars and hour, so we need more than one!

dakota doesn't count. She's good, but not yet 'professional'....I'll come anyway😏

Doublegranch

Well, you will be greatly surprised by the quality and class of this person.....Professional photo's from all over his Travels....Quality animal pictures, scenery and a few great Mug Shots as well.
You might say this person is highly regarded and know by all.

gasman

Camp Socializer
Our deposit is paid and I would be interested in the photography class. I need all the help I can get!

chiefaret

Rally UPDATE:

Due to the size of our Rally, the RV Resort has given us Complimentary use of the Grand Canyon Room. This is a great room that we can use all day and into the evening.
They will have enough tables and chairs for us and the Rat team will help set up for each function.
AS A CHANGE IN PLANS....we will use this room for our Pot Luck Dinner, Game nights and day time functions....
Arts & Crafts tables will be set up each morning at 9 AM for you to display and sell your items....Also a White Elephant table will be available...
Do we have any interest in a Professional Digital Camera Class? If so, let me know and I will set it up...

Count G & me in on the digital camera class! Thanks;)

Status
Not open for further replies.