EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Tucson - 2/23/2016 to 2/28/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Jim:

I am PMing you now with the code for the Rally.

- - - Updated - - -

I have a picture of you getting a hug but no check in the photo. I will send you what I have.

[Kathi22: By chance did you use my camera for pictures? I haven't checked it yet.]

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Jim, congratulations on your new rig. It was great visiting with you at the rally. Enjoy the Big Horn!

Gregg

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Sorry I haven't chimed in sooner as we didn't have wifi at the campground we stayed at last night . . .

What a great Rally . . . we had a BLAST!
Once again Garry went above and beyond to make a great PARTY!

It was great meeting up with old friends and meeting many new ones in person that I have chatted with here in the chats.

Hope to see each and every one of you at future HOC events!

Hey Bob . . . I'm sure I'll get a chance to wear the helmet one more time soon!

Lake Havasu maybe????? :confused:

We'll see you there!

Jim: Did we mention that we almost had him convinced to ride side saddle!!!!!!

Hey Garry . . . I did ride side saddle for a few steps, once I tamed that wild pony! :eek:

That was one wicked and wild horsey! :cool:

I'm still a little chaiffed, so will probably walk a little funny for a few more days . . . :rolleyes:

More later . . . gotta get up early in the morning to make our final leg of the trip back home to Denver.

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Jim, congratulations on your new rig. It was great visiting with you at the rally. Enjoy the Big Horn!

Gregg

Gregg

It was nice meeting you and Linda. Congrats on the promotion to chapter leader. You will do a great job. You now have the only Silverado that I know. Got the deal I needed, so could not refuse it. Catch ya down the road.

Doublegranch

2nd REQUEST:::

Did anyone get a picture at the Rally giving SBF the check?
If so, will you please let me know they would like a copy for their website....
Really appreciate your help.....Thanks

wino2

image.jpgGarry, you did an outstanding job as chapter leader. Looking forward to your awesomeness as Mountain Region Director. We really had a great time at the rally. Thank you!

Doublegranch

Wayne:

Thank you for the kind words, but it isn't about me, it's all about the Attendees! Your similes and happy faces what makes it all Super!
Thanks for attending and we will hook up in Havasu! Some good surprises yet to come!

JohnD

Just thought I'd mention that we are still waiting for some photos from the Rodeo At Lazy Dayz . . .

This is your chance to show the world what JohnD is all about!

By the by . . . I'm still walking funny from that wild horsey ride . . .

John 'That ain't no cowboy hat' (but I did buy one at the Tucson Rodeo) D.

blacke06

Thank you for the wonderful grand prize at the Tucson Rally. Receiving the grand prize of a Joy Ride System, (Sunny delivered while we are in the Mesa area) was icing on the cake. When I return to Minnesota I will install it and let everyone know what a wonderful

Doublegranch

Wesley:
So happy you guys won the Joy Rider system. Let us all know how you like it and any changes you feel in the ride!
It was supper you guys were able to make the Rally and we all look forward to your participation at the Havasu Balloon Festival Rally.
Enjoy the balance of your Winter Stay in Arizona!!!!!

JohnD

Just thought I'd post this shot . . .

AZRodeoRally-P1010651.jpg

John 'I finally got my cowboy hat and rodeo helmet' D

JohnD

Love it! Display it proudly my friend. And I hope you get to reprise your "ride" at another rally. That horse took all of your might to break it :)

I will display it just like in the photo at all HOC Rallies from this day forward! :cool:

As for the wild horsey . . . I'm still walking sidewayz from that ride! :p

Although I'm not sure if it was the ride or the chaps that caused that . . . :eek:

However, we might have something in the works for Lake Havasu! :angel:

Doublegranch

JOHN: CAN YOU SING Y M C A !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure you are up for the Havasu Balloon Bull Dog contest!!!! Cowboy UP!

JohnD

JOHN: CAN YOU SING Y M C A !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure you are up for the Havasu Balloon Bull Dog contest!!!! Cowboy UP!

My singing will probably scare away all of the birds and any other wildlife that might be in the area . . . :p

Bull Dog contest??? :confused:

Uh ohhh . . . :eek:

MTPockets

My singing will probably scare away all of the birds and any other wildlife that might be in the area . . . :p

Bull Dog contest??? :confused:

Uh ohhh . . . :eek:
. I think Bull Dog is a rodeo term... We'll sure miss you guys at our September rally in Fort McDowell!

JohnD

We'll sure miss you guys at our September rally in Fort McDowell!

We missed not having you guys at Tucson for the whole rally . . .

We will be at the Colorado Rally in Buena Vista in May, Mountaindale in September and the Vegas National Rally in October, and hope to see you two at Lake Havasu!

If not sooner!

And the Helmet will be proudly displayed on our kingpin at all of them!

Status
Not open for further replies.