EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Tucson - 2/23/2016 to 2/28/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwcox

What a fun rally! Thanks Garry and I know the region is in awesome hands. We'll love having Terry and June as our Chapter leaders. It was good to see Terry and know that June is making progress. I'm looking forward to the region rally to meet lots more Heartland Owners.

phrich

Thanks for a great week of fun, laughter and friendship...what a great group we have. Thanks Garry for all the work you and the RAT,s put into it just for us. Terry and June we are here to help....can't wait for the next campout!

chiefaret

Thanks Gary, for this and all the other Rally's you have put together. Best wishes as move forward as Region leader, hope to see you down the trail.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh by the way, those 5ers were beautiful, and I was really tempted. But someone grabbed me by the short hairs and put a stop to that dreaming.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Steve:

I will continue to attend all the Rally's, just with a different "hat". You have not lost me.
I have enjoyed the two jobs but it's time to share the fun and concentrate on one job!

DougLynne

retired Alberta Chapter Leaders
Lynne and I want to thank Gary for a great well organized Rally. We really enjoyed ourselves, thanks for all your hard work. Doug

jdfishing

Thank you Gary for hosting a wonderful rally in Tucson and making us feel welcome and part of your AZ Heartland family. We thoroughly enjoyed meeting some new Heartland owners and connecting with those we had crossed paths with before. Thanks to your efforts and those of your RAT team, the many activities were well organized and made the rally very enjoyable. And finally, your money raising efforts for "soldier's best friend" and the generosity of all the Heartland attendees was just incredible.
Thanks again for everything and we look forward to attending more of your events. Oh, and congrats on your assignment as Regional Director.

wino2

What a great rally! Hats off to you, Garry, and the RAT team. Couldn't ask for anything more. Sooo many old friends! It was great catching up on our adventures. Sooo many new friends! It was great meeting all of you, and looking forward to seeing you down the road!
Everyone be safe, and enjoy making memories!

Gordonandbetty

Thank you Garry for going above and beyond to give us a wonderful time. We also thank you for getting stuck in our window getting our door unlocked. Still can't figure out how it got locked. We have just ordered a electronic lock!!! See you soon

neilandnanci

Garry, Thanks for an amazing time. You did such a great job and it was so much fun meeting new friends. You really outdid yourself.

Doublegranch

I thought I would share a few statistics from our Tucson Rodeo Rally.
First and foremost: A BIG THANK YOU for attending. Without you, this would not have been a great success!!!
We ended up with 54 Rigs for 108 attendees. We also had a few guests that only attended a few events and are not included in the 54 rig count.
The Total money raised for Soldiers Best Friends was $1144. We also raised $245 in Raffle sales for the Arizona Chapter.
During the Rally we signed up new Chapter Members for UT, AZ and NM. We also had the pleasure of inviting our new friends from the Oregon Chapter
Mike & Susy as this was their first Chapter Rally.
The new Heartland Rigs on display was a big success and my thank you to La Mesa for sponsoring the display at the Rally site.
Saturday's Lunch was a huge success at La Mesa and was co sponsored by the Heartland Reps and La Mesa. Great Food.
Now what can we say about the Rodeo....what a super time and the charter bus was one of great comfort.
JohnD's famous WILD HORSE ride was one to go down in history! With his safety helmet gift from Bob he looked more like the village people than a cowboy!!
JimB was super in his going from rig to rig helping with his fix and repair plan. That was very impressive!
Lastly, the Lazy Days KOA was an incredible first class Resort. They went far beyond the contract to make sure the Rally went without a hitch.
Safe Travels to everyone and while this was my last Rally as the Arizona Chapter Leader, I have committed to finish hosting the Havasu Balloon Festival Rally for the Arizona Chapter.
I will attend all Rally's within the Mountain region and your support for the Mountain Regional Rally in June 2018 is greatly appreciated....Thanks for all your support and lets get our first Mountain Regional Rally sold out!!!! We are already half way there!!!!

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Gary....Melody, Ginger the Pug and I had a blast at your rally. Got to go to our first Rodeo, also can't forgot seeing the GREAT JohnD riding his pony with that helmet that Bob made from him. Again it was a pleasure meeting you and will see you again down the road.

P.S. When I get home I will get all the pics that on line and send you a PM about it.

jbeletti

Well - we survived our first AZ Chapter Rally and I have to say it was a real hoot! We had an absolute blast for 6 days. I met a bunch of Heartlanders from AZ, CO, CA and a smattering of other states. As CO may be our new home later this year, it was great to get to know some of our CO members.

Garry - wow, what a well planned and well executed event. If an attendee didn't have fun at this rally, they stayed in their RV an awful lot.

Thanks also to Garry's guest Kathi and to Garry's RATs. Well done Heartlanders!

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Garry, Kathi and the RAT team. What great rally. Pat and I had a blast and wore out Callie and me with her walks. We were able to see old friends and made a bunch of new ones from all over the country. Terry and June will make great Arizona chapter leader's. As far a John D's helmet it was fun making it and funnier seeing it on him. John is a good sport and fun guy to hang out with. Glad he wore pants with the chaps though. See everybody soon in Havasu.

jimtoo

Garry, Kathi and the RAT team. What great rally. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAs far a John D's helmet it was fun making it and funnier seeing it on him. John is a good sport and fun guy to hang out with. Glad he wore pants with the chaps though.

Awww,, HECK!!!!

Doublegranch

Need some Help!

Who ever took the picture of handing over the check to Soldiers Best Friends, would you please send me a copy!
I thought Kathi took one on my phone, but can't locate it. I really appreciate your help as they would like to post it
on their Web Site. Thank you very much!

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Gary or Jim B.........need help. Do either of you have the code for buying the RV Lock?? Need to get a new one for my new rig.

That's right, bought a New Big Horn 3270, so now need new lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.