EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Tucson - 2/23/2016 to 2/28/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Possum51

We're in Fort Stockton Tx on our way to the rally with at least 3 other Heartlands also on the way! See you Monday!

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Heartland Attendees Sited at Fort Stockton...
Pat & Elaine Poole and Ed & Susan Potts were spotted by John & Debi Macvie....they just met and will travel into Tucson together....
Small world.

jbeletti

We leave Bernalillo, NM in the morning (Mon). We'll overnight in Deming, NM and push into Tucson mid-afternoon Tuesday.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
We are on our second night in Elephant Butte, NM and will arrive Monday early afternoon...see you all then!

By the way...got a nice shot of the moon rise over the mountains at sunset tonight!

neilandnanci

Garry,
We just got weighed and felt Weigh To Go provided a very thorough report and they sit down with you and give you a great explanation about all your weights. Well worth the money.

Az_Ernie

I'll be arriving around mid day tomorrow (Tuesday). What is the procedure for getting weighed? Do we get checked-in and then get weighed or weigh first?

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
I'll be arriving around mid day tomorrow (Tuesday). What is the procedure for getting weighed? Do we get check-in and then get weighed or weigh first?

If you signed up though Gary then when you get here Tom from the Weight Co. will see you before you check in with the park.

ZonieLD

Garry, put us down for a lemon cake for the potluck. With all the good citrus right now, we couldn't resist. See you this afternoon. Larry and Jane

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Man . . . if you are not here . . . you are missing out!

We are all having a BLAST!

Perfect weather . . . cowboys riding the pony . . .

What more could anyone ask for?????

Kbvols

Man . . . if you are not here . . . you are missing out!

We are all having a BLAST!

Perfect weather . . . cowboys riding the pony . . .

What more could anyone ask for?????

I would love to be there but that four letter word gets in the way... You know work...so how about some pics of the famous "ride". JohnD breaking in a wild bronco oh and perhaps some video.

Glad to hear your having a great time and great weather. You all seem to really have a great time and great fun doesn't get much better than that!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

acomavet

I'd like to thank all of those attending the Tucson rally for your gracious support of Soldier'd Best Friend. Your donations will go towards helping so many deserving combat veterans acquire and train a service dog to assist them in their reintegration into society. Gary, Kudos to you for organizing the event and thinking of SBF as the recipient of the raffle donations.

Warmest regards,

John Burnham DVM
President/Founder
Soldier's Best Friend

MTPockets

We're so sorry to have missed this rally, but was very happy that I was able to attend the Saturday evening event. This is an Awsome group and we are so proud to a member.

Mrsfish

I'd like to thank all of those attending the Tucson rally for your gracious support of Soldier'd Best Friend. Your donations will go towards helping so many deserving combat veterans acquire and train a service dog to assist them in their reintegration into society. Gary, Kudos to you for organizing the event and thinking of SBF as the recipient of the raffle donations.

Warmest regards,

John Burnham DVM
President/Founder
Soldier's Best Friend

for me, it was a chance to thank you. Thank you for rescueing the dogs you do...thank you for helping our vets get through their personal drama...and thank you for being there for my friend Garry- his life was changed by Dakota and I know it. Again, thank YOU!!

Ann&Ted

Great Rally. Ann and I were really happy to see some old friends and make new ones as well. Thanks again Garry for putting on a great rally, and thanks to the Rat squad for their hard work.

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Thanks to everyone for giving us a great Arizona welcome! We are hoping to see all of you down the road or in CO so we can return you kindness. A special thank you to Garry for organizing a great event.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.